Hardwired WiFi Switch
- Can also use the free 'My Leviton' app to set a schedule for your radiant heating device
- No automation hub required and the sleek design means this control presents a streamlined appearance when installed
- Works with Amazons Alexa, Google assistant, or the nest thermostat (no hub required)
- Can be controlled/programmed remotely via a smart?device
- Two interchangeable faceplates: white (installed) and light almond
Towel Warmer Controls Description
The Hardwired WiFi Switch from WarmlyYours is an elegant and convenient control option for towel warmers or radiant panels. This WiFi enabled control opens a variety of possibilities for how you operate your device. You can use it manually in-person like a traditional light switch or you can operate it remotely with your smart device. Additionally, this control can be partnered with various home automation systems like the Nest thermostat, Amazon’s Alexa, or Google Assistant. You can also use the free “My Leviton” app to set a schedule for your radiant heating device. There’s no automation hub required and the sleek design means this control presents a streamlined appearance when installed.
- Works with Amazon’s Alexa, Google Assistant, or the Nest thermostat (no hub required)
- Can be controlled/programmed remotely via a smart device
- Comes with 2 interchangeable faceplates: white (installed) and light almond
- Hardwired 120 VAC electrical connection
- Can be used to control hardwired towel warmers or radiant panels
- Safe: cCSAus listed
- 5-year limited warranty
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Maximum Load (Resistive Only)||15 A|
|Installed Dimensions||4.13 in x 1.75 in x 1.40 in|
|Mounting Method||In-wall, single-gang box|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
Documents & Manuals
- Hardwired WiFi Switch Installation Manual
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Quick Programming Guide (Legacy)
- Plug-in WiFi Switch and Hardwired WiFi Switch App Overview
- T1033-A Timer Single Pole Programming Guide (Legacy)
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Towel Warmer Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for Towel Warmers with Hardwired WeMo Wi-Fi Switch
Customer Questions & Answers
Heating product does not turn ON and Locator LED does not turn ON
- Circuit breaker or fuse has tripped
- Heating Circuit is open.
- Load neutral connection is not wired.
- Neutral (white wire) not wired to switch.
- Verify 120V supplied to the switch.
- Heating product has a bad connection.
- Wires not secured firmly to leads of timer switch.
Will the moisture in my bathroom cause the Towel Warmer's finish to rust or create a short?
No. The Towel Warmer is not only designed to keep your towels warm and dry but also to withstand the high moisture level in your bathroom. However, a towel warmer should never be installed in a shower enclosure, sauna, or steam room.
How hot does the Towel Warmer actually get? Is there any possibility of damage?
The Towel Warmer will heat up to between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not produce sufficient heat to injure you if you touch or brush up against it, though you should still exercise caution around the device. Please note that once a towel warmer is warmed up, the surface temperature will remain constant and can't be adjusted incrementally.
The Towel Warmers have a built-in offset from the wall (the size of the offset will depend on which model you purchased); the offset provides sufficient clearance to prevent any damage to the wall. You should also maintain a distance of four inches between the Towel Warmer and surrounding fixtures.
Towel Warmer models from the Premier, Elevate or Cosmopolitan Collections come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C). Models from the Classic Collection do not.