Wi-Fi WeMo Light Switch
Towel Warmer Controls Description
If you’re looking for an easy way to add some convenience to your plug-in radiant heating product, look no further than the WeMo Light Switch. With this control, users can turn their heating devices on or off manually or by using a mobile device. (Note: Android devices must be running Android 4.0 or higher, and Apple devices must be running iOS 5 or higher in order to be compatible with the WeMo app.) The WeMo Light Switch uses a hardwired 120V electrical connection. Once you’ve registered with the WeMo app on your mobile device, you will be able to operate and even set schedules for the device while you’re away.
Wemo Light Switch dimensions are 4"x1.75"x2" (without face plate) 5"x3.5"x2" (with face plate)
Feel free to chat us if you have any questions about which accessories would be best for your system.
|Maximum Current||15 A|
|Maximum Load (Resistive Only)||15Amps|
|Ground Fault Protection (GFCI)||No|
|Has Floor Sensor||n|
|Shipping Height||3 in|
|Shipping Length||7 in|
|Shipping Weight||1.1 lbs|
|Shipping Width||6 in|
Documents & Manuals
- Classic Collection Towel Warmer Comparison Chart for Canada.
- Comparison Chart for Timers and Switches for Towel Warmers or Radiant Panels
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Quick Programming Guide (Legacy)
- T1033-A Timer Single Pole Programming Guide (Legacy)
- Wemo Light Switch Programming Guide
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Towel Warmer Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for Towel Warmers with Hardwired WeMo Wi-Fi Switch
Customer Questions & Answers
Heating product does not turn ON and Locator LED does not turn ON
- Circuit breaker or fuse has tripped
- Heating Circuit is open.
- Load neutral connection is not wired.
- Neutral (white wire) not wired to switch.
- Verify 120V supplied to the switch.
- Heating product has a bad connection.
- Wires not secured firmly to leads of timer switch.