FeelsWarm® Countertop Heater Kit (11 in. x 24 in. Heater, Transformer and Control Switch)
- 3 years for heating element, 2 years for controls/accessories
- Ultra-slim profile: less than .025" thick--thinner than a stack of 9 sheets of paper
- Warms a countertop for about 10-cents-per-day. Low voltage (12-24 V) for home safety
- Commonly installed underneath granite and stone countertops
Standard Countertop Heaters Description
Eliminate the cold feel of granite and stone by providing warm, radiant heat with a WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® standard countertop heater. Ultra-low-profile and virtually invisible, this 11” x 24” heater makes comfortable warmth an option even for smaller sections of your counter space. Conveniently sized to heat an individual area, these standard heaters can be used individually or in combination with others to cover larger sections. Each heating mat includes its own programmable controls and power supply, giving you the flexibility to heat only the areas you desire. The WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® standard countertop heaters adhere discreetly and permanently to the underside of the countertop and gently warm the surface 20-25 degrees above room temperature.
Comes with a step-down transformer which converts the 120 VAC input voltage to 24 VAC.
*FeelsWarm® technology is a registered trademark of Heated Stone Products, patent pending.
|Voltage (Input)||120 VAC|
|BTU Per Hour||113|
|Size (Overall)||11" x 24"|
|Shipping Height||12 in|
|Shipping Length||24 in|
|Shipping Weight||10 lbs|
|Shipping Width||24 in|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||3 years for heating element, 2 years for controls/accessories|
Documents & Manuals
- WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heating Installation Manual (Legacy)
- WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heating Installation Manual With New TCU
Standard Countertop Heaters achieved an average rating of 5.0 stars with 1 reviews by our customers.
Doug G., PORTERSVILLE, PA on 03/08/2018
Super! The customer loves it!!!