Gutter moisture sensor
The SCE-GTM-SS gutter-mounted ice sensor measures moisture for roof and gutter deicing systems and is typically used in conjunction with the SCE-AMB-SS outdoor temperature sensor for optimal deicing system operation. Designed for use with SCE-120 Snow and Ice Melting Economy Control, its compact size (105mm H X 30mm W X 13mm D) allows for installation in the gutter or downpipe. The SCE-GTM-SS comes with a 32-foot, 6-conductor, 14 AWG lead to provide flexibility for your installation.
Same Day Shipping
To keep your project moving, we provide same day shipping on 99% of our products if they are ordered by 4:00 PM Central Time for UPS and FedEx delivered orders and 3:00 PM Central Time for USPS delivered orders. Please contact us by phone for Saturday delivery.
- Gutter Deicing System Controls Sensors And Accessories Sell Sheet
- Ice Shield Roof & Gutter Deicing Sell Sheet
- Outdoor Display Program Sell Sheet for US
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- Gutter Ice Sensor Installation
- Gutter Ice Sensor Spec Sheet
- Gutter/Aerial Ice and Snow Sensor Spec Sheet
- ET Plug End Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual
- ET-End-Kit End Seal Kit Installation Manual
- ET-PWR-Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual
- Roof And Gutter Cable Installation Manual
- SCE 120 Installation Manual