Vancouver Towel Warmer, Polished, Hardwired, 6 bars
- Generous 7-Bar Design: The Vancouver towel warmer uses 6 polished stainless steel bars to evenly distribute heat, warming up to 2 large towels or bathrobes
- Hardwired: Wall-mounted with cord-free design, the Vancouver hangs beautifully in any bathroom and is hardwired for 120 volts
- Integrated Shelf: Perfect for additional storage, this unheated shelf will keep items at room temperature while the heated bars are warming towels or robes
- TempSmart Overheat Protection: This model comes with built-in TempSmart overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C)
- 5-Year Warranty: The Vancouver is covered by our manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
The Vancouver towel warmer from WarmlyYours is an innovative model with an integrated non-heating shelf for extra towels. The compact design of the Vancouver means this model takes up less wall space than larger units while providing the same level of functionality. The hardwired 120 VAC connection of the wall-mounted towel warmer provides a streamlined appearance, without visible wires or plugs, when installed. The 6 heated, curved bars will deliver a heat output of 222 BTUs per hour which will help warm and dry your towels and bathrobes. The highly polished finish, 304-stainless steel construction, and curved design of the Vancouver means this towel warmer will be a great addition to almost any design motif. This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C).
- Dimensions: 23.6” (599 mm) W x 20.4” (518 mm) H x 13.3” (338 mm) D
- 65 watts, heat output of 222 BTUs per hour
- 6 heated curved bars, 2 non-heated support bars, and a non-heating storage shelf
- Polished finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- Hardwired connection (120 VAC) eliminates visible wires
- Heat Up Time: 15 – 20 minutes to reach max surface temperature
- Integrated power switch with indicator light
- Safe: cULus Listed with built-in overheat protection
- Warranty: 5 years
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP55|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
|Average Surface Temperature||122°F / 50°C|
|BTU Per Hour||222|
|Heat-up Time||15-20 minutes|
|TempSmart Safety Limit||149°F - 167°F / 65°C - 75°C|
|Bar Arrangement||6 heated bars with an unheated shelf|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Mounting Method||Wall Mounted|
|Steel Type||304-stainless steel|
|Country of Origin (COO)||China|
|Package Contents||Towel Warmer, installation manual and hardware kit|
|Mounting Footprint||22 ⅜“ (568mm) W x 13 ½“ (343mm) H|
|Towel Warmer Collection Name||Classic Collection|
Documents & Manuals
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS1 Maui, Vancouver Installation Manual (English)
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS1 Maui, Vancouver Installation Manual (French)
Customer Questions & Answers
Vancouver has 32 Questions and Answers.
Each towel warmer comes with an instruction manual which fully explains how to install the device from start to finish. If you can hang a picture, you can probably install a heated towel rack. However, for hardwired models, you will need a licensed professional who is certified to do electrical wiring for the final hook-up.
Yes, most of our wall-mounted towel warmers have a fixed power location in the lower right corner. All of our heated towel racks are electric "dry" (liquid/oil-free) units and most can be installed "upside down". Doing so will result in the power location relocating from the lower right corner to the upper left corner.
Please see the installation video here: https://www.warmlyyours.com/en-US/video-media/towel-warmer-install
The heated towel rack will heat up to between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not produce sufficient heat to injure you if you touch or brush up against it, though you should still exercise caution around the device. Please note that once a heated towel rail is warmed up, the surface temperature will remain constant and can't be adjusted incrementally.
The heated towel racks have a built-in offset from the wall (the size of the offset will depend on which model you purchased); the offset provides sufficient clearance to prevent any damage to the wall. You should also maintain a distance of four inches between the towel warmer and surrounding fixtures.
Additionally, nearly all of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
Our towel warmers are designed for everyday use and all of them include an integrated on/off switch. Please note that the Ibiza model includes additional built-in timer options for controlling the unit. WarmlyYours also offers a wide array of controls that can be used with your heated towel rack. Depending on the control you select, you can program the heated towel rack to your schedule or operate it remotely. Just bear in mind that the heated towel rack is designed to gradually warm towels over the course of a day and does work best when towels are left to hang for about 3 hours.
The heated towel rack is designed to stay on at a relatively constant temperature to keep your bathrobes and towels fresh, warm, and dry. However, should you need to turn the unit off for any reason, you can use the integrated on/off switch on the unit. If you’re using a control for your heated towel rack, you may need to shut off the unit there as well.
Most of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
View all 32 Questions and Answers