As the seasons change from summer to fall to winter, Ember radiant panels allow homeowners to retain the warmth of the sun – indoors. Like the sun, Ember radiant panels emit infrared waves to heat the surfaces and objects in a room instead of the air. By doing this, warmth is stored longer and released slowly and more evenly into the air. Additionally, the ambient air temperature might be cooler, but you will feel warmer. Without taking up much wall space, this plug-in 2.9- by 2-foot white Ember radiant panel can be mounted to any wall in a home to bring supplementary or primary heat to a room. Unlike convection heating, this panel does not circulate dust or other allergens into the air. Plus, it can be multi-functional. Use the Ember radiant panel to heat up a room, or attach towel bars to a vertically mounted unit to create a unique, stylish towel warmer.
Note: Towel bars must be purchased separately.
- Wall Mounted: This 35” x 24” radiant panel comes with DIY-friendly plug-in connection (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- High Heat Output: This infrared heating panel puts out 2,046 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.07 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: This radiant panel is not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but it’s also safer
- 5-year Warranty: This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
TempZone™ Flex Rolls achieved an average rating of 5.0stars with 2 reviews by our customers.
Attractive and effective
Moob'm Pictures, Inc, MANHATTAN, NY on 03/23/2017
Attractive and effective. Install went smoothly.
Lenore Peters, WINNER, SD on 04/18/2016