Roof & Gutter De-icing Cable (1 ft), 5 Watts/ft. 120 V
Ice Shield: Self-Regulating Roof and Gutter Deicing Systems Description
WarmlyYours ET-SR-120 jacketed, self-regulated cable (sold by the foot) is designed for safe and effective roof and gutter deicing. This 120V, high-quality heating cable generates 5-10 watts per lineal foot. ET-SR-120 features 16 AWG nickel-coated, copper bus wires and is C-UL-US Listed. (Note: 30mA trip type GFPE ground fault protection breakers are required for each heater circuit. Breakers that meet this rating should be installed by a qualified electrician.)
|Watts Per Ft.||4-10 watts per linear ft.|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
|Cable Cross Section||3/8" x 1/4"|
|Cold Lead Length||20′|
|Minimum Bend Radius||9/8 in|
A great control is the secret to any great heating system.
Feel free to chat us if you have any questions about which accessories would be best for your system.
Documents & Manuals
- ET-End-Kit End Seal Kit Installation Manual
- Roof And Gutter Cable Installation Manual
- SR-PLUG-KIT Plug-in Conversion Kit with Ground Fault Equipment Protection (GFEP) Installation Manual
- SR-PWR-Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual
- Ice Shield Roof & Gutter Deicing Sell Sheet
- Outdoor Display Program Sell Sheet for Canada
- Outdoor Display Program Sell Sheet for US
Ice Shield: Self-Regulating Roof and Gutter Deicing Systems achieved an average rating of 5.0 stars with 3 reviews by our customers.
Robert P., Boston, MA on 01/09/2017
Excellent service, from project bidding & planning right through installation. Homeowner is ecstatic with the de-icing system. Thank you
John B., Woodstock, IL on 06/07/2016
The system went together as planned, no issues.
Anonymous, New York, on 12/04/2012