Taking its name from the aftereffects of a fire, Ember radiant panels emit heat without a flame. In fact, they emit enough heat to act as a primary or supplementary heating source for a room. Unlike convection heating, this plug-in 3.9- by 2-foot black panel heats the surfaces and objects in a room instead of the air. This allows the warmth to be stored longer within the materials before being released slowly and evenly into the air. As a result, the ambient air temperature will be cooler, but those in the room will feel warmer. To deliver even heat, the panels can be mounted to a wall. These radiant panels benefit allergy sufferers because they do not circulate dust or other allergens into the air. They can also be used as towel warmers when towel bars are attached to a vertically mounted panel located in a dry area of your bathroom. Plus, they are unique in that that they have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible*.
Note: Towel bars must be purchased separately.
* Infrapower Manufacturing Ltd.
- Wall Mounted: This 47” x 24” radiant panel comes with DIY-friendly plug-in connection (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- High Heat Output: This infrared heating panel puts out 2,728 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.10 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: This radiant panel is not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but it’s also safer
- 5-year Warranty: This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
TempZone™ Flex Rolls achieved an average rating of 5.0stars with 2 reviews by our customers.
Attractive and effective
Moob'm Pictures, Inc, MANHATTAN, NY on 03/23/2017
Attractive and effective. Install went smoothly.
Lenore Peters, WINNER, SD on 04/18/2016