Ember Glass Radiant Panel - White - 800W - 47" x 24" - Plug-in
- Wall mounted: this 47” x 24” infrared heating panel can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall and the plug-in (120VAC) connection makes it very DIY-friendly
- High heat output: this panel heater delivers an impressive heat output of 2,728 BTUs per hour
- Energy efficient: it only costs approximately 9.6 cents per hour on average to run this electric wall heater
- Safe and Stylish: These radiant panels are not only more aesthetically pleasing than propane space heaters but they’re also safer
- 5-year Warranty: These wall mounted electric heaters are covered by a 5-year limited warranty
Ember Glass Radiant Panels Description
Ember Glass radiant panels offer clean heat without any smell, sound or allergens. At approximately 3.9 by 2 feet in size, this sleek, white plug-in panel can be mounted vertically or horizontally to a wall in any room of your home to provide primary or supplementary heat. When mounted vertically in a dry area of your bathroom, towel bars can be added to create an additional convenient function. This delivers soothing, even warmth to your room from above. All of this heat is delivered in the most energy efficient way possible. Ember radiant panels have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible*.
Note: Towel bars must be purchased separately.
* Infrapower Manufacturing Ltd.
- Wall Mounted: This 47” x 24” radiant panel comes with DIY-friendly plug-in connection (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- High Heat Output: This infrared heating panel puts out 2,728 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.10 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: This radiant panel is not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but it’s also safer
- 5-year Warranty: This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
|Cord Length||9.5 ft|
Warranty / Certifications
|BTU Per Hour||2730|
|Maximum Surface Temperature||212 F°|
|Model||Ember Glass White - 47" x 24"|
|Installed Depth||1.5 in|
Documents & Manuals
Customer Questions & Answers
Can an Ember radiant panel be mounted on the ceiling?
No, an Ember radiant panel can't be mounted on the ceiling.
How hot is the unit when in use?
The heater is very hot during use (depending on model, up to 125° C or 257ºF).
How quickly does the unit heat up?
The startup heating time is approximately 5 to 10 minutes. However, your room will not feel warmer immediately because the cold objects in the room (furniture, walls, ceilings, floors, etc.) need to warm up first. Once these surfaces are heated, the warmth will spread throughout the room.
What should I do if my Ember radiant panel won’t heat up?
Verify 120V power at the connection of the panel to the circuit at the junction box in the wall, or at the outlet for plug-in models. Each Ember heater has a built-in safety switch that turns off the heating element automatically if it overheats. By unplugging the unit and waiting for about 10 to 15 minutes, the safety switch will reset automatically and the unit will be operational again.
If you experience additional issues, please give us a call at 1-800-875-5285.
How far from the panel will the heat substantially radiate and where should it be aimed?
Radiant heat travels through air, and typically heats up objects closer to the panel first and then the rest of the room later. Heat from the panel can be easily detected from about 3-4 feet. Ideally, the radiant panel should be aimed onto the area with more use, since that will be the surface that will warm up first.
Ember Glass Radiant Panels achieved an average rating of 4.7 stars with 3 reviews by our customers.
Amy K., Chicago, IL on 01/30/2019
The panel can fit two bars. We chose just one and love it! We put the bar on the lower slot so that the towels do not block the panel. The panel does a great job warming the bathroom and the towels are warm!
Attractive and effective
Moob'm I., MANHATTAN, NY on 03/23/2017
Attractive and effective. Install went smoothly.
Lenore P., WINNER, SD on 04/18/2016