Ember Heating Panel Glass White 800W - 47 in. x 24 in., 6.7A
Ember Glass radiant panels offer clean heat without any smell, sound or allergens. At approximately 3.9 by 2 feet in size, this sleek, white plug-in panel can be mounted vertically or horizontally to a wall in any room of your home to provide primary or supplementary heat. When mounted vertically in a dry area of your bathroom, towel bars can be added to create an additional convenient function. This delivers soothing, even warmth to your room from above. All of this heat is delivered in the most energy efficient way possible. Ember radiant panels have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible*.
Note: Towel bars must be purchased separately.
* Infrapower Manufacturing Ltd.
- Wall Mounted: This 47” x 24” radiant panel comes with DIY-friendly plug-in connection (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- High Heat Output: This infrared heating panel puts out 2,728 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.10 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: This radiant panel is not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but it’s also safer
- 5-year Warranty: This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty