nSpire Touch WiFi Programmable Thermostat (White)
- WiFi capabilities allow you to control your thermostat with your smartphone or on the web
- Can be paired with a Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa enabled device for voice control
- Program up to 6 setting changes for each day of the week
- With an included floor sensor, your system can cycle on and off and continuously adjust to save energy
- With its crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen display, the nSpire Touch WiFi is as easy to operate as it is to look at
nSpire Touch WiFi Description
Due to its WiFi capabilities, this programmable thermostat, with built-in self-testing GFCI, allows you to control your floor heating system with your smartphone or on the web. If you have a busy schedule, the nSpire Touch WiFi’s ability to be controlled remotely can translate into huge energy savings without sacrificing comfort or convenience. Additionally, the nSpire Touch WiFi can be controlled with your voice via a Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa enabled device.
This version comes with a white faceplate that allows the unit to blend seamlessly with a large variety of room designs. With its crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen display, the dual voltage (120V/240V) nSpire Touch WiFi is as easy to operate as it is to look at. The integrated Install Wizard and easy-programming options make set up a breeze. This model provides maximum control over the floor temperature with 6 programmable events for each day of the week. Also includes floor sensor.
- Remote Operation: The WiFi capabilities enable you to track energy use and control your heating system with your mobile device or computer
- Voice Control: The thermostat works with Hey Google or Amazon Alexa so you can control your heating system hands-free
- Included Floor Sensor: This thermostat comes with a 10k ohm floor sensor
- Full-Color Touchscreen: The 3.5” touchscreen also includes a real-time outdoor weather indicator icon
- Programmable: You can set up 6 separate temperature events per day and the integrated Install Wizard makes set-up simple
- 3-year Warranty: This product is covered by a limited 3-year warranty and lifetime 24/7 technical support
- Safe: This thermostat is both cULus listed and it comes with a Child-Lock function
- Radiant Heating Thermostat: This model can be used to control both electric floor heating systems and hardwired radiant panels
Warranty / Certifications
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP20|
|Warranty||Limited 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support|
|Battery||5 year battery backup of clock and calendar|
|Connection||4 wires, double pole|
|Ground Fault Protection||GFCI, Class A, 5 mA|
|Maximum Current||15 amps|
|Maximum Power||1800 W @ 120 V, 3120 W @ 208 V, 3600 W @ 240 V|
|Supply||120 VAC, 208 VAC, 240 VAC (50/60Hz)|
|Country of Origin (COO)||Malaysia|
|Display Size||2″ W x 3″ H (3.5″ Diagonal)|
|Languages||English, French, Spanish|
|Floor Sensor Compatibility||10k ohms, 12k ohms and custom|
|Includes Floor Sensor||10k ohms, 15′ lead|
|Temperature Rise Limit in Laminate Floor Protection||~10°F/hr (~5.58°C/hr)|
|Works with||Hey Google or Amazon Alexa|
Documents & Manuals
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box with 2 Conduits) (English)
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box with Single Conduit) (English)
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box without Conduit) (English)
- nSpire Touch WiFi (UWG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (English)
- nSpire Touch WiFi (UWG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (Spanish)
- nSpire Touch WiFi (UWG4-4999) Quick Start Guide and Specifications (English)
- nSpire Touch WiFi (UWG4-4999) WiFi Settings, Remote Control, and Voice-Control Integration Setup Guide (English)
- nSpire Touch WiFi UWG4-4999 Interactive User Manual (French)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Wiring Diagram (120V & 240V) (English)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Environ Wiring Diagrams (English)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat TempZone Twin Wiring Diagrams (English)
- nSpire Series Thermostat Wiring Diagram for 120v and 240V Floor Heating Systems (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
nSpire Touch WiFi has 29 Questions and Answers.
While WarmlyYours electric radiant floor heating systems are typically installed by your floor covering contractor, a licensed electrician is recommended for the final thermostat hook-up. With every quote, we provide an Installation Plan layout, together with an electrical plan that has all the info required for the electrician.
WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ product is most commonly installed under tile, stone, and marble flooring, but can also be installed under many other popular floor covering options such as hardwood, vinyl and linoleum. We also have our Environ system, which is an electric floor heating product as well and is specially designed for installation under carpet (in the U.S. only), laminate and floating wood. WarmlyYours can accommodate any flooring type with either of the electric radiant floor heating products that we offer. If your flooring type isn't listed here, just give us a call at (800) 875-5285 and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
How can I determine what I need for my floor heating project and how can I find out what my floor heating system will cost?
You can use the Instant Quote Tool, which gives you many options for your floor heating coverage. Use this interactive tool to design your room online and receive an instant quotation with product recommendations, rough-in and installation kits, cost of your control, etc. Planning your floor heating project is made easy when using our Instant Quote Tool.
Send us your floor plan or fax it to (800) 408-1100 and we will send you a quote, product recommendation and a free custom installation plan for your project.
Please keep in mind that you must check your electric floor heating system with a digital ohmmeter in conjunction with a Circuit Check™. Take an initial reading as soon as you take the product out of the box to verify that it is within -5% / +10% of the values stated on the product’s label. This will give you a basis of comparison for future readings. Take a second reading once you have positioned the system to match your custom installation plan. It is also advisable to take an additional reading in the middle of the tile installation, just to make sure that the Circuit Check™ is doing its job. Then, take a final reading when you are finished with the floor installation and are ready to hook up the thermostat.
The Circuit Check™ is a tool developed by WarmlyYours to give you peace of mind and ensure trouble-free installations. Simply hook up the cold leads to the tool while you position the system to match your custom installation plan.
The Circuit Check™ will continuously monitor the continuity of the circuit during the installation of your system and during the installation of your flooring. The Circuit Check™ beeps immediately when a short in the system is detected, alerting you to a potentially damaged cable in the area you are working, before you lay the tile over the electric floor heating system. The WarmlyYours technical support team is available 24/7 to provide assistance if the alarm sounds, or if you would have any questions during your installation.
Yes, in most cases, an electric floor heating system can be effective as a primary heat source. However, our TempZone™ and Environ™ systems are most commonly used as a secondary heat source, providing floor-to-ceiling radiant heat to any room in your home where you desire more warmth and comfort.
If you are considering electric floor heating for an addition to your home, such as a sunroom where you have no other source of heat, WarmlyYours offers an innovative online tool which calculates approximate heat loss. This tool can help you to determine if a WarmlyYours’ electric radiant floor heating system will provide your desired comfort temperature throughout the year. You can access the Heat Loss Calculator or you can call us at (800) 875-5285 and a Customer Service Representative will make the calculation for you.
View all 29 Questions and Answers
nSpire Touch WiFi achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 217 reviews by our customers.
Anonymous, River Edge, NJ on 07/03/2023
I ordered the wifi enabled thermostat. It works great. Nice to be able to control the floor remotely
Awesome customer service
Larry H., Scarborough, ON on 04/28/2023
It is great when you have a company that will stand behind their products. They will take time to make sure that you are 100% happy with your purchase
Simple, Reliable, and Easy to Use
Anonymous, Erie, CO on 04/26/2023
We purchased a refurbished unit to control the underfloor heat in our bathroom. The product arrived promptly, was easy to install, and has been working flawlessly for months.
Easy to use controller
Tammy M., Baldwin, ME on 03/06/2023
We splurged on this thermostat and haven't regretted it. The screen is nicely lit and even provides a dim night light for the bathroom. Super easy to set up and very happy overall.
Great customer service
Tammy M., Baldwin, ME on 03/06/2023
All departments are great to work with and if you have a technical question, you will get a live person on the weekends, which is amazing nowadays! Can't say enough good things about the process from estimates, heating questions and technical support.
What a lovely company to deal with
Anonymous, Hastings On Hudson, NY on 02/24/2023
Product works as advertised
Excellent customer service!
Anonymous, Oakland, CA on 02/10/2023
Excellent customer service on the front end. Easy to navigate website with very helpful support for DIY installations. We love our new thermostat.
EXCELLENT customer service!
Tara S., Rocky Mount, NC on 01/28/2023
Bought my current home 7 years ago with already installed heated marble bathroom floors and the thermostat appeared to go out....in winter😳😳😳. Wasn't sure how to manage it as I'm separated from my husband and have been forced to manage things I had previously relagated as a "male" duty. When the device arrived I was unable to figure out how to get it installed....and called a helpline on a Sunday😬😬. And to my surprise, an actual person picked up the phone ❤️❤️. A technician called a day or two later to address my concerns, but I was on the road driving and unable to explain adequately the challenges I had faced attempting to install it😣😣. The technician forwarded me a video instruction guide and assured me that if this was insufficient to allow for successful installation, then he would gladly accept my phone call back. The video was EASY to understand and in under an hour the thermostat was successfully installed and I've been enjoying heated floors in January AGAIN....thank God!!! And thanks to WarmlyYours!
WiFi thermostats are a game changer.
Bob H., Santee, CA on 01/16/2023
These network controls are simple for the homeowner to understand and work with. I have never had a call back to reeducate an owner, reprogram or replace them. I use these on all of our projects.
Marion D., Acworth, GA on 11/14/2022
After 7 years my old thermostat died. I called WarmlyYours and got help. They were great! Jeff Burnett explained the prices of new thermostats. I ordered one and it has been installed. I can tell you that the time without it was not good. I love my heated floor!