Free shipping for orders over $100. Coupon automatically applied at checkout.
- Free ground shipping for qualifying WarmlyYours orders over $100.
- Excludes expedited shipping, freight shipping, oversized and custom items.
- Shipping via ground or standard surface service by any offered carrier is included.
- Offer valid on orders shipping to the 48 contiguous states in the U.S. and 8 of Canada's provinces (not valid for Newfoundland and Labrador or Prince Edward Island).
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Numbers flashing or counting down on Smartstat TH115 PB112. Continuously booting up.
I have numbers flashing repeatedly in a loop on my Smartstat TH115 PB112. It is continually booting up.
Try cycling the power of the stat. If the numbers are still flashing, the unit will need to be replaced. No need to do ohms testing, as the problem is in the thermostat.
Written by Scott Rosenbaum