Hardwired 4-Setting Countdown Timer
- Four preset heating duration options: 2 hr, 1 hr, 30 min, and 15 min
- Three interchangeable faceplates: white (installed), ivory, and light almond
- Can be used to control hardwired towel warmers or radiant panels safe
Towel Warmer Controls Description
The Hardwired 4-Setting Countdown Timer from WarmlyYours is an effective control option for towel warmers or radiant panels. With 4 different countdown settings (2hr, 1hr, 30min, and 15min) and an on/off button, this timer control is the perfect option for those of us with unpredictable schedules. You just select the running duration you want for your device and continue on with your day. This also helps cut down on running your device unnecessarily, which can translate to significant energy savings. With just 4 preset buttons and an on/off button, the operation of this control couldn’t be easier.
- 4 preset heating duration options: 2hr, 1hr, 30min, and 15min
- Comes with a white wall-plate and 3 interchangeable faceplates: white (installed), ivory, and light almond
- Simple “press-and-hold” override functionality
- Hardwired 120 VAC electrical connection
- Can be used to control hardwired towel warmers or radiant panels
- Safe: cCSAus listed
- 5-year limited warranty
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Maximum Load (Resistive Only)||20 A|
|Installed Dimensions||4.13 in x 1.75 in x 1.40 in|
|Mounting Method||In-wall, single-gang box|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
Documents & Manuals
- Hardwired 4-Setting Countdown Timer Installation and Operation Instructions
- Hardwired 4-Setting Countdown Timer Installation and Operation Instructions French
- Hardwired Timer and Switch Generic Wiring Diagram
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Quick Programming Guide (Legacy)
- T1033-A Timer Single Pole Programming Guide (Legacy)
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Towel Warmer Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for Towel Warmers with Hardwired WeMo Wi-Fi Switch
- Classic Collection Towel Warmer Comparison Chart for Canada.
- Comparison Chart for Timers and Switches for Towel Warmers or Radiant Panels
- Radiant Panels Comparison Chart - LAVA and Ember
Customer Questions & Answers
Can I install a Towel Warmer in my shower enclosure?
No, a Towel Warmer should never be installed in a shower enclosure, sauna, or steam room.
Heating product does not turn ON and Locator LED does not turn ON
- Circuit breaker or fuse has tripped
- Heating Circuit is open.
- Load neutral connection is not wired.
- Neutral (white wire) not wired to switch.
- Verify 120V supplied to the switch.
- Heating product has a bad connection.
- Wires not secured firmly to leads of timer switch.
Will the moisture in my bathroom cause the Towel Warmer's finish to rust or create a short?
No. The Towel Warmer is not only designed to keep your towels warm and dry but also to withstand the high moisture level in your bathroom.
What kind of power does the Towel Warmer require and will I need a separate power source?
WarmlyYours Towel Warmers require no more power than is generated from your standard 120V wall outlet. For hardwired Towel Warmers, all the wiring is done through the wall. A separate power source is not required; power can be pulled from the nearest available source. For plug-in towel warmers, all that is required for electric hookup is that the unit is plugged into a properly grounded outlet located within 6 feet (1.8m) of the unit.
What does the Towel Warmer include when I receive the package and do I need additional equipment?
The package includes all the hardware that you will need to install the Towel Warmer. All you will need to provide are the actual tools necessary to install such as a drill and screw driver.
How hot does the Towel Warmer actually get and is there any possibility of damage?
The Towel Warmer will heat up to between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not produce sufficient heat to injure you if you touch or brush up against it, though you should still exercise caution around the device. Please note that once a towel warmer is warmed up, the surface temperature will remain constant and can't be adjusted incrementally.
The Towel Warmers have a built-in offset from the wall (the size of the offset will depend on which model you purchased); the offset provides sufficient clearance to prevent any damage to the wall. You should also maintain a distance of four inches between the Towel Warmer and surrounding fixtures.
Towel Warmer models from the Premier, Elevate or Cosmopolitan Collections come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C). Models from the Classic Collection do not.