Pipe Freeze Protection In-Line Splice Kit (Hazardous Location Rated)
This kit is used to properly splice two pipe freeze protection cables to one another, as long as both cables are from the same manufacturer, the same voltage, and have the same wattage per linear foot output. This is particularly useful if you're adding a new cable to a pre-existing cable. The kit is NEMA 4X waterproof and includes: a main box, 2 sealing grommets, 2 pressure end seals, 2 gaskets, and 2 covers for the main box.
The use of another manufacturer's in-line splice kit with a WarmlyYours pipe freeze protection system will void the warranty.
This kit is Hazardous Location Rated.
Warranty / Certifications
|Hazardous Locations Ratings||Class l, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D Class ll, Div. 2, Groups E, F, G Class lll|
|Shipping Height||1 in|
|Shipping Length||9 in|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 lbs|
|Shipping Width||7 in|
Documents & Manuals
- Pipe Freeze Protection PT-ECONOMY Data Sheet
- AIR-STAT Outdoor Thermostat Spec Sheet
- PRO-Tect Pipe Freeze Protection Self Regulating Heating Cable Power Connection Kit Spec Sheet
- Constant Wattage Pipe Freeze Protection System Installation Manual
- Constant Wattage Pipe Freeze Protection System Installation Manual French
- Pipe Freeze Protection PT-ECONOMY Installation Sheet
- Pro Tect Pipe Freeze Protection Self Regulating Heating Cable Install Manual
- SR-PLUG-KIT Plug-in Conversion Kit with Ground Fault Equipment Protection (GFEP) Installation Manual
- SR-PWR-Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual