Judy Wall-mounted 36ʺ X 24ʺ LED Mirror with Built-in Magnifying Mirror and Defogger
- Embedded 3X Magnifying Mirror: This 6.25” diameter magnifying mirror is surrounded by a ring of Led light
- High Lumen Output: This mirror produces about 1,620 lumens, which is roughly equivalent to a 100-watt incandescent light-bulb
- Integrated Mirror Defogger: An ultra-thin heating element will make sure an approximately 15.75” by 14.96” section of the mirror’s surface remains fog-free
- Cool And Warm Lighting: Use the touch-operated on/off switch to easily cycle between 6,500K (cool) and 3,000K (warm) lighting
- Long-Lasting Led: A lifetime of 50,000 hours, the Judy Wall-Mounted Mirror will last for years to come
Marquee LED Mirrors Description
There’s no reason to search “over the rainbow” for an LED mirror that is as visually stunning as it is highly functional. The Judy backlit mirror, from WarmlyYours’ Marquee Series of LED Mirrors, comes with both an elegant design and a bevy of unique features. This hardwired wall mirror also comes with an integrated defogger which will keep the mirror clear of steam. The Judy also comes with an embedded 3X magnifying mirror which is perfect for detailed cosmetic applications like applying makeup or shaving. Brilliant LED light is diffused through a top horizontal bar and an interior circle of frosted glass. The Judy also features 2 different color temperatures for cool or warm lighting, which is controlled with the side-mounted touch power button. The beautiful polished compound bevel around the edge of the mirror gently refracts light around the perimeter and the copper-free glass provides a crisp reflection.
- Integrated 3X magnifying mirror (6.25" diameter)
- Built-in mirror defogger
- Touch activated on/off switch
- Adjustable color temperatures (cool or warm)
- 1,620 Lumens, roughly equivalent to a 100-watt incandescent lightbulb
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Safe: cULus listed components
- Streamlined profile with an installed depth of 1.25”
- Horizontal-only installation
- Hardwired installation (120 VAC) eliminates visible wires and plugs
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
|LED Light Bulb Life||50,000 hours|
Warranty / Certifications
|Approvals||cULus listed components|
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP44|
|Size||36″ x 24″|
|LED Color Rendering Index (CRI)||100|
|LED Color Temperature||3000K (Warm) or 6500K (Cool)|
|Mirror Edge Type||Polished compound bevel|
|Mirror Material||Copper-free glass|
|Package Contents||Mirror assembly, mounting kit, and installation manual|
Documents & Manuals
Customer Questions & Answers
Marquee LED Mirrors has 10 Questions and Answers.
Color Rendering Index (CRI) is a measure of a light sources ability to faithfully reveal the colors of an object or surface in comparison with an ideal or natural light source. This rating is measured on a scale of 0 to 100. The CRI for our LED mirrors is 90+, making for very accurate lighting.
The voltage for all models is 120 Volts.
The Marquee Series LED Mirrors are switchable and can be installed either vertically or horizontally.
Yes. Anytime that the power source is interrupted, the light will need to be activated again with the touch-activated on/off button on the mirror's surface.
This will vary from mirror to mirror. There are 500-600 lumens per linear foot of LED strip, shorter strips yield less lumens. Different mirrors have different lengths of LED strips. These units have 2400-3600 lumens. In general, mirrors with lights facing towards the user can provide sufficient lighting. While mirrors with light around the edges should be considered accent lighting.
View all 10 Questions and Answers