WarmlyYours TempZone Electric Radiant Floor Heating Flex Roll Kit 1.5' x 27' (40.5 Sq. Ft) with nSpire WiFi Touch Programmable Thermostat & Circuit Check for use under Tile, Marble, LVT, Vinyl, Hardwood (120V)
- Covers 40.5 Sq. Ft, Specs: 5.06 Amps, 23.72 Ohms, 608 Watts, 120 Volts
- WarmlyYours TempZone™ Flex Roll is perfect for installation underneath ceramic tile, natural stone, nailed hardwood, wood, and other popular flooring materials, this cut-and-turn roll consists of a heating cable secured with double-sided tape onto a fiber-glass mesh, and the heating cable is distributed in serpentine 3" apart loops, which helps deliver even heating throughout flooring areas, with a 1/8" low profile twin conductor, 1 return lead, fits any room shape without significantly raising the floor height
- This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat comes with Wi-Fi capabilities and built-in self-testing GFCI, allows you to control your floor heating system remotely, features "Child-Lock" function and a crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen, complimentary floor sensor allows for energy efficient operation of your floor heating system, with the ability to set up 6 separate temperature events per day and the integrated install wizard, lets you customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- This exclusive Circuit Check was developed by WarmlyYours for use in monitoring the floor heating system before, during and after installation, gives you peace of mind and ensures trouble-free installation of your radiant floor heating system, beeps immediately if the heating cable is damaged and a short or break occurs, will alert the installer to a potential problem before the floor covering is installed
- 15 Watts Per Sq. Ft, 15' Cold Lead
TempZone™ Flex Rolls Description
The WarmlyYours floor heating kit with mesh is designed for applications until tile, stone and nailed hardwood floors. TempZone™ Flex Roll allow for radiant heating at an affordable cost. Install radiant heating in front of your kitchen appliances and bath fixtures for a warm path of under floor heat where you stand the most. These are perfect for providing radiant spot heating for moderately sized bathroom and kitchen floors or just the high traffic cooking areas of larger kitchens, powder rooms or in front of a vanity.
Due to its WiFi capabilities, this programmable thermostat, with built-in self-testing GFCI, allows you to control your floor heating system with your smartphone or on the web. If you have a busy schedule, the nSpire Touch WiFi’s ability to be controlled remotely can translate into huge energy savings without sacrificing comfort or convenience. With its crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen display, the dual voltage (120V/240V) nSpire Touch WiFi is as easy to operate as it is to look at. The integrated Install Wizard and easy-programming options make set up a breeze. This model provides maximum control over the floor temperature with 6 programmable events for each day of the week. Also includes floor sensor.
|Floor Load||0.7 kW|
|Watts Per Sq. Ft.||15 Watts Per Sq. Ft.|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||25 Year Warranty|
|Wet Location Listed||US, Canada|
|BTU Per Hour||2303|
|Cold Lead Length||15′|
|Heating Element Thickness||0.125″|
|Floor Types||Commonly installed beneath tile and stone|
Documents & Manuals
- TempZone™ Flex Roll (Twin Conductor) Installation Manual (English)
- Manual de instalación de su Sistema de Calefacción Radiante Tempzone (Spanish)
- TempZone™ Flex Roll (Twin Conductor) Important Installation Information Summary (English)
- TempZone™ Flex Roll Nailed-Down Hardwood Installation Overview (English)
- TempZone™ Floor Cross Section in Shower (English)
- Floor Heating Request for Quotation Form (English)
- Calculating Project Dimensions (English)
- TempZone Flex Rolls Materials And Tools Checklist (English)
- TempZone Rolls Materials And Tools Checklist (English)
- 5TH Avenue Condominiums - New York City, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Chicago Housing Authority Senior Living Apartment Building - Chicago, IL - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- LUX 74 Residences - New York, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Las Vegas, NV - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Ocean House Hotel & Residences - Westerly, RI - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Universal Design Living Laboratory - Columbus, OH - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
TempZone™ Flex Rolls has 79 Questions and Answers.
While WarmlyYours electric radiant floor heating systems are typically installed by your floor covering contractor, a licensed electrician is recommended for the final thermostat hook-up. With every quote, we provide an Installation Plan layout, together with an electrical plan that has all the info required for the electrician.
How can I determine what I need for my floor heating project and how can I find out what my floor heating system will cost?
You can use the Instant Quote Tool, which gives you many options for your floor heating coverage. Use this interactive tool to design your room online and receive an instant quotation with product recommendations, rough-in and installation kits, cost of your control, etc. Planning your floor heating project is made easy when using our Instant Quote Tool.
Send us your floor plan or fax it to (800) 408-1100 and we will send you a quote, product recommendation and a free custom installation plan for your project.
Our electric radiant floor heating systems have withstood rigorous safety testing and earned the UL listing. They produce much less EMF than common household appliances like your TV or vacuum cleaner. The EPRI (Electric Power Research Institute) tests all electrical devices and publishes the data. Many common household appliances are tested at a distance of 6 inches. The test results indicate that on average, the EMF emitted for the following appliances, measured in Milligauss (mG) units, is:
Vacuum Cleaner: 300 mG
Microwave: 200 mG
Portable Heater: 100 mG
Dishwasher: 20 mG
Washing Machine: 20 mG
WarmlyYours TempZone™ (Twin): 1.8 mG
Sunrooms can be very cold during the winter months. While a furnace may push some warm air into the room, the large number of windows, exterior walls, and other causes of heat loss in a sunroom will typically keep it from having a comfortable temperature level. Floor heating and radiant panels will add radiant heat, which the human body absorbs faster than other forms of heat, to the room so that it feels warm even at lower temperatures.
WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ product is most commonly installed under tile, stone, and marble flooring, but can also be installed under many other popular floor covering options such as hardwood, vinyl and linoleum. We also have our Environ system, which is an electric floor heating product as well and is specially designed for installation under carpet (in the U.S. only), laminate and floating wood. WarmlyYours can accommodate any flooring type with either of the electric radiant floor heating products that we offer. If your flooring type isn't listed here, just give us a call at (800) 875-5285 and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
View all 79 Questions and Answers
TempZone™ Flex Rolls achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 623 reviews by our customers.
Dean E., Burbank, CA on 11/18/2022
As always Jenn West is always a pleasure to work with! I NEVER have to worry about my product showing up and being wrong. She is always very helpful and makes for a great working environment. Thanks Jenn
Marion D., Acworth, GA on 11/14/2022
After 7 years my old thermostat died. I called WarmlyYours and got help. They were great! Jeff Burnett explained the prices of new thermostats. I ordered one and it has been installed. I can tell you that the time without it was not good. I love my heated floor!
great customer service
Terry D., Lake Zurich, IL on 10/29/2022
Shopped around at big hardware stores but WarmlyYours offered a greater selection and terrific customer service. They were very responsive to questions, and helped me with an exchange when my original purchase was slightly oversized for our sunroom. They were also helpful with my contractor handling questions he had about the installation. The radiant heat in our sunroom floor has made the space so enjoyable during this cool fall season.
Best customer service ever!
Edward T., Spokane, WA on 10/24/2022
To my knowledge this is my first ever review - but WarmlyYours (WY) earned it! My wife and I (66 and 67 years ago) recently (couple months ago) completed our installation of the 847 feet 240 volt floor heating cable (Temp Zone Floor Heating Cable) for a new sunroom we had recently added (About 17' by 17'). We used the Prodeso matt under the cable and we installed 18 by 18 ceramic tiles as the flooring surface. We also purchase the n-spire programable thermostat. Our contact person at WY was Jennifer Stasica (Melus) and she was phenomenal. We went thru several (actually many) design and product options before settling in on the ceramic tile as our flooring option. I had a little trouble getting the thermostat connected but the WY tech team was Johnny on the spot and quickly helped me get the thermo connected. For full disclosure my wife and I are both pretty handy - but the instruction from start (checking cable) – to finish (connecting thermos) are spot on and easy to follow. I also took the time to contact Custom Building Products tech support for their recommendation on the bonding primer (we put down on plywood floor) and best thin sent to use in this application (bonding primer MBP and thin set ProLite Premium Large Format). We used the two-step method for installation, i.e Thinset the Prodeso, lay the cable according to the WY supplied plan, then set wire into Predeso and an finally title onto the covered Prodeso/heating cable. I will not hesitate in using WY for any future heating projects but I am thankful this large project is completed. For a bathroom etc. putting down Temp Zone cable would be an easy project. Thank you again Jennifer - and pass on my thanks to your engineering team for the many renditions we worked thru. PS another reason I waited to do this review was to see how the heated floor performed. No really cold days yet - but on the cooler evenings it is meeting my expectations.
Michael B., Gurnee, IL on 10/21/2022
My installer liked the concept and looks forward to working with this in the future. So easy to install!
Alexander M., Elizabeth, NJ on 10/02/2022
The product speaks for its self and the service is excellent.
Great product. Easy to quote, easy to order and arrives quick
Rick G., Telford, PA on 09/12/2022
Great product. Easy to quote, easy to order and arrives quickly. Staff is always helpful. Most important, our customer loves their new heated floor!
Brad S., Des Peres, MO on 07/11/2022
I was going to use a competitor's product, but every place that 'carried' it I also had to order it. Since the tile guy was coming over on a specific date I needed to make sure everything was in place, & based on experience I couldn't trust Lowe's or HD's site when it said it would come in by a Wednesday of the week needed. I called WarmlyYours, they confirmed that they had all the items in inventory & could ship the same day. I texted the bathroom plans and later that day they got back w/ the design and a quote. I ordered it that Friday afternoon, and was shocked that it showed up at my door the next day-Saturday. Everything went as stated. Very nice when facing delays w/ so many of the other items in our project.
Great customer service
Peter M., Oak Ridge, NJ on 07/08/2022
Great customer service
Easy to install, easy controls, too!
Laura B., Madison, NJ on 06/13/2022
This product is wonderful. It was easy to install, especially with the line monitor, so that you are always sure you haven't broken a line. The controls are intuitive and easy to operate. I'd put this in another room, for sure!