Rome Towel Warmer, Brushed, Hardwired, 10 Bars
- Generous 10-Bar Design: The Rome towel warmer uses 10 brushed stainless steel bars to evenly distribute heat, warming up to 2 large towels or bathrobes
- Hardwired: Wall-mounted with cord-free design, the Rome hangs beautifully in any bathroom and is hardwired for 120 volts
- TempSmart Overheat Protection: This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C)
- Easy To Clean: This towel warmer is made with a durable, low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- 5-Year Warranty: The Rome is covered by our manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
The Rome towel warmer from WarmlyYours has a boldly modern design with an emphasis on high performance. This wall-mounted model comes with 10 heated bars which help the Rome put out an impressive 426 BTUs per hour. The three-dimensional cross-lay of the round bars ensures the Rome will be able to warm or dry your towels and bathrobes. When installed, the hardwired electrical connection (120 VAC) of this model means there will be no visible wires or cords. The Rome comes with a brushed finish and a durable 304-stainless steel construction which help add to the modern, industrial-chic appearance of this model. This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C).
- Dimensions: 25.6” (650 mm) W x 31.5” (800 mm) H x 6” (152 mm) D
- 125 watts, heat output of 426 BTUs per hour
- 10 heated round bars
- Brushed finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- Hardwired connection (120 VAC) eliminates visible wires
- Heat Up Time: 15 – 20 minutes to reach max surface temperature
- Integrated power switch with indicator light
- Safe: cULus Listed with built-in overheat protection
- Warranty: 5-years
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP55|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
|Average Surface Temperature||122°F / 50°C|
|BTU Per Hour||427|
|Heat-up Time||15-20 minutes|
|TempSmart Safety Limit||149°F - 167°F / 65°C - 75°C|
|Bar Arrangement||2 groups of 5|
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Mounting Method||Wall Mounted|
|Steel Type||304-stainless steel|
|Country of Origin (COO)||China|
|Package Contents||Towel Warmer, installation manual and hardware kit|
|Mounting Footprint||24 ½“ (622mm) W x 24 ¼“ (616mm) H|
|Towel Warmer Collection Name||Classic Collection|
Documents & Manuals
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS7 Rome Installation Manual (English)
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS7 Rome Installation Manual (French)
Customer Questions & Answers
Rome has 32 Questions and Answers.
Can I install the towel warmer myself or do I need to hire someone to do it for me?
Each towel warmer comes with an instruction manual which fully explains how to install the device from start to finish. If you can hang a picture, you can probably install a heated towel rack. However, for hardwired models, you will need a licensed professional who is certified to do electrical wiring for the final hook-up.
Can the electric towel warmer be installed “upside down” to change the power access point?
Yes, most of our wall mounted towel warmers have a fixed power location in the lower right corner. All of our heated towel racks are electric "dry" (liquid/oil free) units and most can be installed "upside down". Doing so will result in the power location relocating from the lower right corner to the upper left corner.
How hot does the towel warmer actually get and is there any possibility of damage?
The heated towel rack will heat up to between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not produce sufficient heat to injure you if you touch or brush up against it, though you should still exercise caution around the device. Please note that once a heated towel rail is warmed up, the surface temperature will remain constant and can't be adjusted incrementally.
The heated towel racks have a built-in offset from the wall (the size of the offset will depend on which model you purchased); the offset provides sufficient clearance to prevent any damage to the wall. You should also maintain a distance of four inches between the towel warmer and surrounding fixtures.
Additionally, nearly all of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
How do I use the towel warmer after it is installed?
Our towel warmers are designed for everyday use and all of them include an integrated on/off switch. Please note that the Ibiza model includes additional built-in timer options for controlling the unit. WarmlyYours also offers a wide array of controls that can be used with your heated towel rack. Depending on the control you select, you can program the heated towel rack to your schedule or operate it remotely. Just bear in mind that the heated towel rack is designed to gradually warm towels over the course of a day and does work best when towels are left to hang for about 3 hours.
Does the towel warmer have an automatic shutoff function?
The heated towel rack is designed to stay on at a relatively constant temperature to keep your bathrobes and towels fresh, warm, and dry. However, should you need to turn the unit off for any reason, you can use the integrated on/off switch on the unit. If you’re using a control for your heated towel rack, you may need to shut off the unit there as well.
Most of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
View all 32 Questions and Answers