nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat (White) with Austrian Crystals - Crystal Infinity
- Crystal Pattern: Crystal Infinity (White)
- Program up to 6 setting changes for each day of the week
- It’s never been easier to set up a radiant heating system according to your preferences and schedule
- With an included floor sensor, your system can cycle on and off and continuously adjust to save energy
- With its crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen display, the nSpire Touch is as easy to operate as it is to look at
nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat Description
If you’re looking for a perfect blend of high-performance functionality and high-fashion design, then look no further than this nSpire Touch radiant heating thermostat with Austrian crystals. The crystals are securely adhered to the thermostat’s white faceplate in two opposing corners in a design motif that is called “Crystal Infinity.” When the different-sized crystals in this pattern are exposed to ambient light, it creates a truly stunning impression on the viewer. This finish pairs particularly well with fixtures that have chrome, nickel (polished or brushed), or stainless steel (polished or brushed) hardware.
Additionally, the programmable (up to 6 separate events per day) nSpire Touch features a 3.5” full color touchscreen for easy operation. With an integrated Install Wizard, it’s never been easier to set up a radiant heating system according to your preferences and schedule.
The nSpire Touch allows you maximum control over the floor temperature with 6 programmable events for each day of the week, which is great for “Goldilocks households” where there will be frequent adjustments to the temperature or thermostat’s schedule until it’s “just right.”
This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat puts the control where it belongs, at your fingertips. Includes a 10k ohms floor sensor with 15' lead.
- Crystal Pattern: Crystal Infinity (White)
- 3.5” Touchscreen: The crystal-clear full color touchscreen display is easy to navigate and provides an energy log for tracking usage
- Included Floor Sensor: This thermostat comes with a complimentary 10k ohm floor sensor
- Integrated Install Wizard: the easy-programming options make set up a breeze
- Programmable: You can set 6 separate temperature events per day, which means you can customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- 3-year Warranty: Limited 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support
- Safe: This thermostat comes with a Child-Lock function, built-in self-testing GFCI, and is cULus listed
- Radiant Heating Thermostat: You can use the nSpire Touch to control both electric floor heating systems and hardwired radiant panels
Warranty / Certifications
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP20|
|Warranty||Limited 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support|
|Battery||5-year battery backup of clock and calendar|
|Connection||4 wires, double pole|
|Ground Fault Protection||GFCI, Class A, 5 mA|
|Maximum Current||15 A|
|Maximum Power||1800 W @ 120 V, 3120 W @ 208 V, 3600 W @ 240 V|
|Supply||120 VAC - 50/60Hz, 240 VAC - 50/60Hz|
|Color||Crystal Infinity (White)|
|Installed Depth||0.75 in|
|Display Size||2″ W x 3″ H (3.5″ Diagonal)|
|Languages||English, French, Spanish|
|Floor Sensor Compatibility||10k ohms, 12k ohms and custom|
|Included Floor Sensor||10k ohms, 15' lead|
Documents & Manuals
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box with 2 Conduits) (English)
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box with Single Conduit) (English)
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box without Conduit) (English)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (English)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (Spanish)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Quick Start Guide and Specifications (English)
- nSpire Touch UDG4-4999 Interactive User Manual (Spanish)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Wiring Diagram (120V & 240V) (English)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Environ Wiring Diagrams (English)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat TempZone Twin Wiring Diagrams (English)
- nSpire Series Thermostat Wiring Diagram for 120v and 240V Floor Heating Systems (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat has 24 Questions and Answers.
While WarmlyYours electric radiant floor heating systems are typically installed by your floor covering contractor, a licensed electrician is recommended for the final thermostat hook-up. With every quote, we provide an Installation Plan layout, together with an electrical plan that has all the info required for the electrician.
How can I determine what I need for my floor heating project and how can I find out what my floor heating system will cost?
You can use the Instant Quote Tool, which gives you many options for your floor heating coverage. Use this interactive tool to design your room online and receive an instant quotation with product recommendations, rough-in and installation kits, cost of your control, etc. Planning your floor heating project is made easy when using our Instant Quote Tool.
Send us your floor plan or fax it to (800) 408-1100 and we will send you a quote, product recommendation and a free custom installation plan for your project.
WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ product is most commonly installed under tile, stone, and marble flooring, but can also be installed under many other popular floor covering options such as hardwood, vinyl and linoleum. We also have our Environ system, which is an electric floor heating product as well and is specially designed for installation under carpet (in the U.S. only), laminate and floating wood. WarmlyYours can accommodate any flooring type with either of the electric radiant floor heating products that we offer. If your flooring type isn't listed here, just give us a call at (800) 875-5285 and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
Please keep in mind that you must check your electric floor heating system with a digital ohmmeter in conjunction with a Circuit Check™. Take an initial reading as soon as you take the product out of the box to verify that it is within -5% / +10% of the values stated on the product’s label. This will give you a basis of comparison for future readings. Take a second reading once you have positioned the system to match your custom installation plan. It is also advisable to take an additional reading in the middle of the tile installation, just to make sure that the Circuit Check™ is doing its job. Then, take a final reading when you are finished with the floor installation and are ready to hook up the thermostat.
The Circuit Check™ is a tool developed by WarmlyYours to give you peace of mind and ensure trouble-free installations. Simply hook up the cold leads to the tool while you position the system to match your custom installation plan.
The Circuit Check™ will continuously monitor the continuity of the circuit during the installation of your system and during the installation of your flooring. The Circuit Check™ beeps immediately when a short in the system is detected, alerting you to a potentially damaged cable in the area you are working, before you lay the tile over the electric floor heating system. The WarmlyYours technical support team is available 24/7 to provide assistance if the alarm sounds, or if you would have any questions during your installation.
Yes, the drying effects of electric radiant floor heating will reduce the humidity coming from the slab, which is the largest source of moisture.
View all 24 Questions and Answers
nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 284 reviews by our customers.
Anonymous, Barboursville, WV on 11/23/2022
Great Customer Service
Joan G., Morgantown, WV on 11/20/2022
Thank you for the responsive phone and chat consult in choosing a replacement thermostat for my WarmlyYours heated bathroom floor. I'm very happy with the upgrade, and with the experience I had working directly with you.
Dean E., Burbank, CA on 11/18/2022
As always Jenn West is always a pleasure to work with! I NEVER have to worry about my product showing up and being wrong. She is always very helpful and makes for a great working environment. Thanks Jenn
Greg E., Winston Salem, NC on 11/18/2022
It is working great and a lot easier to set up and use. I love it.
Replaced thermostat on floors. Excellent
Bill W., Ottawa, ON on 11/01/2022
After ten years the thermostat for our floors stopped working. They offered me a deal on a better one. Received and installed within minutes. Working again. Thanks!!!
great customer service
Terry D., Lake Zurich, IL on 10/29/2022
Shopped around at big hardware stores but WarmlyYours offered a greater selection and terrific customer service. They were very responsive to questions, and helped me with an exchange when my original purchase was slightly oversized for our sunroom. They were also helpful with my contractor handling questions he had about the installation. The radiant heat in our sunroom floor has made the space so enjoyable during this cool fall season.
Excellent assistance in helping me replace my failed floor th
David T., Calgary, AB on 10/23/2022
Excellent assistance in helping me replace my failed floor thermosat.
Michael B., Gurnee, IL on 10/21/2022
My installer liked the concept and looks forward to working with this in the future. So easy to install!
I upgrade to this from the non-programmable one, what a diffe
Don K., Leetsdale, PA on 10/15/2022
I upgrade to this from the non-programmable one, what a difference. Very intuitive, only had to change the face plate. I really like access to all the modes and it is simple to operate. I would suggest if you are thinking of the non-programmable one, spend the extra buck as you will really appreciate what this can do.
Good service and the thermostat works great.
Anonymous, San Francisco, CA on 09/25/2022
Good service and the thermostat works great.