1/2” Flexible Metal Conduit Anti-Short Bushing
These ½-inch anti-short bushings are ideal for protecting the sheathing on conductors from sharp edges. Constructed of polyethylene plastic, the bushings fit 12/4, 10/2, 10/3 and 2/1 flexible metal conduit, armored conduit and metal conduit cables. They are UL and CSA listed.
Documents & Manuals
- Slab Heating Installation Manual
- TempZone™ Flex Roll (Twin Conductor) Installation Manual
- TempZone™ Floor Heating Cable Installation Manual
- Circuit Check Installation for TempZone Single, Standard and Custom Fit Mats
- Environ Flex Roll Installation Manual
- Environ™ Easy Mat Installation Manual
- Installing Floor Heating Under Concrete Slabs Step by Step
- Manual de instalación de su Sistema de Calefacción Radiante Tempzone (Spanish Version)
- Prodeso Membrane Installation Manual
- Prodeso Shower Floor Cross Section
- Snow Melting & Slab Heating Application Cross Sections
- TH115-AF-GA-08 SmartStat Installation Manual
- TempZone Shower Floor Mat Installation Manual
- TempZone™ Cable Nailed-Down Hardwood Installation
- TempZone™ Custom or Standard Mat Installation Manual
- TempZone™ Easy Mat Installation Guide
- TempZone™ Flex Roll (Twin Conductor) Important Installation Information Summary
- TempZone™ Flex Roll Nailed-Down Hardwood Installation Overview
- TempZone™ Shower Mat Installation
- nSpiration Series Rough-in Kit-02 Installation (single conduit)
- nSpiration Series Rough-in Kit-03 installation
- nSpiration rough-in kit-01
- Floor Heating Request for Quotation Form
- Permanent Fixture Sample Drawing
- Environ Checklist Materials And Tools Checklist
- Heat Loss Calculation Request Form
- TempZone Cable Materials And Tools Checklist
- TempZone Custom Mat Materials And Tools Checklist
- TempZone Easy Mat Materials And Tools Checklist
- TempZone Flex Rolls Materials And Tools Checklist
- Master Thermostat with Dual Voltage Power Modules Wiring Diagram
- Master Thermostat with Dual Voltage Power Modules Wiring Diagram and Instructions
- RC-40AMP Relay Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 240V Round Lead
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114 and a Relay
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 120V or 240V Flat Lead
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™ Wiring Diagram with Multiple Environ™ using a Junction Box
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Twin Conductor or Environ™ (120V or 240V)
- T1003-A Timer Wiring Diagram with Environ™ Round Lead 120V (Legacy)
- TH115-AF-GA-08 SmartStat™ Wiring Diagram To Relay Panel RLY-4PL
- TH115-B-120GA SmartStat™ Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 120V (Legacy)
- TH115-B-240GB SmartStat™ Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 240V Round Lead
- TempZone 3.7 Cable Drawing
- TempZone™ Custom & Standard Mat Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Single Conductor (Multiple rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor (Multiple Rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator and Power Modules
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor 120V & 240V with SmartStat™ and EasyStat™
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Environ Wiring Diagram
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Slab Heating Wiring Diagram
- nSpiration Series Thermostat TempZone Twin Wiring Diagram
- Electrical Rough-in Kits Sell Sheet - Canada
- Environ Flex Roll Sell Sheet
- Indoor Controls Sell Sheet
- Prodeso Membrane vs. Cable Strips Comparison Chart
- Slab Heating Cable Sell Sheet
- Slab Heating Mats Sell Sheet
- TempZone Easy Mat Sell Sheet
- TempZone Flex Roll Sell Sheet
- TempZone Floor Heating Cable Sell Sheet
- TempZone Floor Heating Thin Cable Sell Sheet
- TempZone Installation Kits & Accessories Sell Sheet for Canada
- TempZone Shower and Bench Mats Sell Sheet - Canada
- Tempzone Custom Mat Sell Sheet
- 5TH Avenue Condominiums - New York City, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating
- Chicago Housing Authority Senior Living Apartment Building - Chicago, IL - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating
- LUX 74 Residences - New York, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Las Vegas, NV - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating
- Ocean House Hotel & Residences - Westerly, RI - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating
- Under Carpet Radiant Heating Installation for Yoga Yurt Studio
- Universal Design Living Laboratory - Columbus, OH - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating
Customer Questions & Answers
What is the total power/amperage that the floor heating system draws and does this system need a dedicated circuit?
The amount of amperage draw depends upon how large the area is that you are heating. For coverage of areas less than 30 square feet, the system will draw less than 3 or 4 amps. If you have a larger area over 120 square feet of heated space, then you may need a larger breaker plus additional controls. No matter what the size of the area you choose to heat, we recommend a dedicated circuit for your system.
If I have extra cold lead wire, can I trim off what I don't need for my installation?
Yes. Unlike the heating cable, the cold lead wires can be trimmed or lengthened with additional lead wire which can be purchased from WarmlyYours.
Is WarmlyYours Safe and what About EMF?
Our floor heating systems have withstood rigorous safety testing and earned the UL listing. They produce much less EMF than common household appliances like your TV or vacuum cleaner. The EPRI (Electric Power Research Institute) tests all electrical devices and publishes the data. Many common household appliances are tested at a distance of 6 inches. The test results indicate that on average, the EMF emitted for the following appliances, measured in Milligauss (mG) units, is:
Vacuum Cleaner: 300 mG
Microwave: 200 mG
Portable Heater: 100 mG
Dishwasher: 20 mG
Washing Machine: 20 mG
WarmlyYours TempZone™ (Twin): 1.8 mG
How can I determine what I need for my floor heating project and how can I find out what my floor heating system will cost?
You can use the Instant Quote Tool, which gives you many options for your floor heating coverage. Use this interactive tool to design your room online and receive an instant quotation with product recommendations, rough-in and installation kits, cost of your control, etc. Planning your floor heating project is made easy when using our Instant Quote Tool.
Send us your floor plan or fax it to (800) 408-1100 and we will send you a quote, product recommendation and a free custom installation plan for your project.
Parts achieved an average rating of 4.3 stars with 3 reviews by our customers.
Joseph S., Washington, DC on 04/19/2019
Gary, Wauseon, OH on 03/06/2019
Everything you need!
Kelly C., Biloxi, MS on 02/25/2019
Entire system was easy to install.