Ember Heating Panel Glass Black 600W - 35 in. x 24 in., 5.0A
Like a flat-panel TV, this black Ember Glass radiant panel will gather friends and family around just as a Monday night football game would. The difference is that this panel isn’t displaying sports footage – it’s radiating heat. At 2.9 by 2 feet in size, this sleek, stylish plug-in panel emits 600 watts and can be mounted to any wall in a home to bring supplementary or primary heat to a room. Unlike convection heating, radiant panels benefit allergy sufferers because they do not circulate dust or other allergens into the air. These panels are also unique in that they have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible*. Ember radiant panels can also be multi-functional. Use them to evenly heat a room, or add towel bar accessories to turn them into stylish towel warmers.
Note: Towel bars must be purchased separately.
* Infrapower Manufacturing Ltd.
- Wall Mounted: This 35” x 24” radiant panel comes with DIY-friendly plug-in connection (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- High Heat Output: This infrared heating panel puts out 2,046 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.07 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: This radiant panel is not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but it’s also safer
- 5-year Warranty: This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty