Pipe Freeze Protection Splice Kit (for In-Line and T-Splice)
The PT-SPLICE is designed to be used with PRO-Tect Pipe Freeze Protection cables.
It is used to make “in-line” and “T” splices connecting cables of the same voltage and wattage output.
The PT-SPLICE is installed on the pipe under the insulation. It is cULus and cCSAus Listed.
Warranty / Certifications
|Approvals||cULus & cCSAus Listed|
Documents & Manuals
- Constant Wattage Pipe Freeze Protection System Installation Manual
- Constant Wattage Pipe Freeze Protection System Installation Manual French
- Pro Tect Pipe Freeze Protection Self Regulating Heating Cable Install Manual
- SR-PLUG-KIT Plug-in Conversion Kit with Ground Fault Equipment Protection (GFEP) Installation Manual
- SR-PWR-Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual