120V TempZone™ Electric Shower Floor Heating Kit 32ʺ x 60ʺ with pre-built Center Drain and nSpire Touch Thermostat
- Designed for shower applications
- Includes the floor heating element of 32" x 60" with a center drain hole and a Touch Programmable Thermostat
- This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat comes with energy log for tracking use and built-in self-testing GFCI, features "Child-Lock" function and a 3.5” full color touchscreen, complimentary floor sensor allows for energy efficient operation of your floor heating system, with the ability to set up 6 separate temperature events per day and the integrated install wizard, lets you customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- This exclusive Circuit Check was developed by WarmlyYours for use in monitoring the floor heating system before, during and after installation, gives you peace of mind and ensures trouble-free installation of your radiant floor heating system, beeps immediately if the heating cable is damaged and a short or break occurs, will alert the installer to a potential problem before the floor covering is installed
- 15 Watts Per Sq. Ft, 15' Cold Lead
This is a complete floor heating system that can be paired with a Pro GEN II shower waterproofing system. This 32” by 60” TempZone™ Shower Mat with a center drain should be paired with a Pro GEN II 32” by 60” shower pan with a center drain so that the drain holes in each will line up correctly to accommodate a drain assembly.
The TempZone™ Shower Mat will deliver a heat output of 15-watts per sq. ft. and is UL rated for wet locations in both the U.S. and Canada. In addition to the shower floor heating mat, this kit comes with a Circuit Check electric continuity alarm which is used during installation to alert you if a heating element is damaged and an nSpire Touch programmable floor heating thermostat.
The TempZone™ Shower Mat is warrantied for 25-years and the nSpire Touch thermostat is warrantied for 3-years.
|Watts Per Sq. Ft.||15 Watts Per Sq. Ft.|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||25 Year Warranty|
|Wet Location Listed||US, Canada|
|BTU Per Hour||682 Btu|
|Cold Lead Length||22′|
|Drain Hole Diameter||5″|
|Heating Element Thickness||0.125″|
|Country of Origin (COO)||India|
|Floor Types||Tile, Marble, Stone, Vinyl, LVT, LVP, Wood, Bamboo, Carpet, and more|
Documents & Manuals
- Psc Shower Waterproofing System Installation Instruction (French)
- TempZone Shower Floor Mat Installation Manual (English)
- TempZone™ Shower Mat Installation (English)
- TempZone Floor Heating Comparison Chart Canada (English)
- TempZone Shower Floor And Shower Bench Mats Sell Sheet (English)
- 5TH Avenue Condominiums - New York City, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Chicago Housing Authority Senior Living Apartment Building - Chicago, IL - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- LUX 74 Residences - New York, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Las Vegas, NV - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Ocean House Hotel & Residences - Westerly, RI - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Universal Design Living Laboratory - Columbus, OH - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
Shower Kits has 14 Questions and Answers.
Modified thinsets are stronger once cured. Most have additional anti-crack features, and better initial tack/grab (AKA less “slump”). They also are required for use with porcelain and glass tile.
Should I install a traditional mud kit (drypack mortar and PVC liner / mortar and membrane) or use a pre-formed foam pan?
Pre-formed pans are easily modifiable and easy to install on any substrate. They are great for DIY, as well as for a fast and clean installation by a professional. Drypack kits do not work well for tiles smaller than 2" x 2" without additional work.
- Jigsaw (for subfloor drain hole) & drill (for pilot hole)
- Premium modified (Latex/Polymer) thinset mortar (not premixed)
- 5-gallon bucket
- Mixer and caulking gun
- 3/16"x 3/16" square notch trowel
- Margin trowel
- Utility knife
- PVC or ABS cement, and section of coupler pipe for connection
The actual cost of operating your floor heating system will vary depending upon a number of factors including the cost of electricity in your area and the length of time you run your system. The WarmlyYours TempZone™ Shower Floor Heating Mat, for example, uses 15 watts per square foot. Based on a national average electricity rate of $.10/kW/hr, the approximate operating cost of an average bathroom using this system, measuring 4' x 4' would be as little as 4 cents a day. This cost is based on running your system a full 8 hours per day. Try our Operating Cost Calculator for a quick estimate.
A complete kit will include the following:
- Shower pan
- 108 sq. ft. of waterproofing membrane
- 33 linear feet of waterproof joint band
- 4 pre-shaped inside corners
- 1 drain flange with ABS or PVC neck (check your local standards for using ABS or PVC)
- Drain grate riser with construction plug and hair trap
- Drain grate cover
- Curb piece/s
- 2 outside corners for the curb
Note: If you elect to include floor heating, a complete kit will also include a TempZone Shower Floor Heating Mat, an nSpire Touch programmable thermostat, and a Circuit Check.
View all 14 Questions and Answers
Shower Kits achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 541 reviews by our customers.
Douglas P., Bellvue, CO on 12/03/2023
Couldn’t tell it was refurbished! Works great was easy to install watched your video on line. Was delivered fast installed it a couple weeks after I got it.
Mary is the best
Steve J., San Diego, CA on 12/02/2023
I’ve been working with Mary for a number of years. She’s been nothing but helpful patient and caring. As for the product I’ve never had a problem installed many thousands of square feet and will continue using it in the future.
Anonymous, Timnath, CO on 12/01/2023
The system works as expected and was a lot easier to install under tile than was thought.
Our bathroom is now WARM!
Peter H., Lake Zurich, IL on 11/25/2023
We took the bathroom down to the studs and subfloor and installed WarmlyYours floor coils plus two ceiling panels, plus fresh paint and floor quartz slabs. We are now sandwiched between two layers of warmth, which we really appreciate now that winter is here.
Great Customer Service
Larry S., Quincy, IL on 11/19/2023
I worked directly with WarmlyYours service department to order and upgrade my replacement! Saved me 50% or more from what I would have paid a the big box store and shipped the next day! Installation video was very helpful in allowing me to do the install myself!
Ken M., Penfield, NY on 11/17/2023
Thermostat was 12 years old, replaced it at an awesome discount! Very helpful and courteous custom service.
Patricia F., Ruston, LA on 11/14/2023
Been a happy customer since 2006. Have had to replace thermostats, but no other issues.
Patricia F., Ruston, LA on 11/14/2023
Been a happy customer since 2006.
TempZone™ Floor Heating Cable
David H., Maple Ridge, BC on 10/29/2023
We installed heating cables in a kitchen, dining room, and hallway spanning around 1000 square feet. We didn't have complete layout information from your client, but you managed to complete the installation successfully with an additional roll of heating cable. It's great to hear that Jenn, the service representative, provided excellent technical support and offered a competitive price for the project. Well done!
Excellent support with planning, purchasing and technical help throughout the project.
Jack M., Mahwah, NJ on 10/18/2023
I called to get information and spoke to Jennifer. After reviewing all the information on your company I sent a drawing , with the help of your on line tools , planners and Jennifer all the components were shipped by the end of the next day.. All went as planned. And promised. Jennifer really knows your product and is an asset to your organization. It’s refreshing to know that companies such as yours still exist. We had delays in construction , the system has been installed now for a few weeks, for well and we are ver pleased with the performance.