120V TempZone™ Electric Shower Floor Heating Kit 48ʺ x 48ʺ with pre-built Center Drain and nSpire Touch Thermostat
- Designed for shower applications
- Includes the floor heating element of 48" x 48" with a center drain hole and a Touch Programmable Thermostat
- This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat comes with energy log for tracking use and built-in self-testing GFCI, features "Child-Lock" function and a 3.5” full color touchscreen, complimentary floor sensor allows for energy efficient operation of your floor heating system, with the ability to set up 6 separate temperature events per day and the integrated install wizard, lets you customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- This exclusive Circuit Check was developed by WarmlyYours for use in monitoring the floor heating system before, during and after installation, gives you peace of mind and ensures trouble-free installation of your radiant floor heating system, beeps immediately if the heating cable is damaged and a short or break occurs, will alert the installer to a potential problem before the floor covering is installed
- 15 Watts Per Sq. Ft, 15' Cold Lead
This is a complete floor heating system that can be paired with a Pro GEN II shower waterproofing system. This 48” by 48” TempZone™ Shower Mat with a center drain should be paired with a Pro GEN II 48” by 48” shower pan with a center drain so that the drain holes in each will line up correctly to accommodate a drain assembly. The TempZone™ Shower Mat will deliver a heat output of 15-watts per sq. ft. and is UL rated for wet locations in both the U.S. and Canada. In addition to the shower floor heating mat, this kit comes with a Circuit Check electric continuity alarm which is used during installation to alert you if a heating element is damaged and an nSpire Touch programmable floor heating thermostat. The TempZone™ Shower Mat is warrantied for 25-years and the nSpire Touch thermostat is warrantied for 3-years.
|Watts Per Sq. Ft.||15 Watts Per Sq. Ft.|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||25 Year Warranty|
|Wet Location Listed||US, Canada|
|BTU Per Hour||819 Btu|
|Cold Lead Length||22′|
|Drain Hole Diameter||5″|
|Heating Element Thickness||0.125″|
|Country of Origin (COO)||India|
|Floor Types||Tile, Marble, Stone, Vinyl, LVT, LVP, Wood, Bamboo, Carpet, and more|
Documents & Manuals
- Psc Shower Waterproofing System Installation Instruction (French)
- TempZone Shower Floor Mat Installation Manual (English)
- TempZone™ Shower Mat Installation (English)
- TempZone Floor Heating Comparison Chart Canada (English)
- TempZone Shower Floor And Shower Bench Mats Sell Sheet (English)
- 5TH Avenue Condominiums - New York City, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Chicago Housing Authority Senior Living Apartment Building - Chicago, IL - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- LUX 74 Residences - New York, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Las Vegas, NV - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Ocean House Hotel & Residences - Westerly, RI - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Universal Design Living Laboratory - Columbus, OH - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
Shower Kits has 14 Questions and Answers.
Modified thinsets are stronger once cured. Most have additional anti-crack features, and better initial tack/grab (AKA less “slump”). They also are required for use with porcelain and glass tile.
Should I install a traditional mud kit (drypack mortar and PVC liner / mortar and membrane) or use a pre-formed foam pan?
Pre-formed pans are easily modifiable and easy to install on any substrate. They are great for DIY, as well as for a fast and clean installation by a professional. Drypack kits do not work well for tiles smaller than 2" x 2" without additional work.
- Jigsaw (for subfloor drain hole) & drill (for pilot hole)
- Premium modified (Latex/Polymer) thinset mortar (not premixed)
- 5-gallon bucket
- Mixer and caulking gun
- 3/16"x 3/16" square notch trowel
- Margin trowel
- Utility knife
- PVC or ABS cement, and section of coupler pipe for connection
The actual cost of operating your floor heating system will vary depending upon a number of factors including the cost of electricity in your area and the length of time you run your system. The WarmlyYours TempZone™ Shower Floor Heating Mat, for example, uses 15 watts per square foot. Based on a national average electricity rate of $.10/kW/hr, the approximate operating cost of an average bathroom using this system, measuring 4' x 4' would be as little as 4 cents a day. This cost is based on running your system a full 8 hours per day. Try our Operating Cost Calculator for a quick estimate.
A complete kit will include the following:
- Shower pan
- 108 sq. ft. of waterproofing membrane
- 33 linear feet of waterproof joint band
- 4 pre-shaped inside corners
- 1 drain flange with ABS or PVC neck (check your local standards for using ABS or PVC)
- Drain grate riser with construction plug and hair trap
- Drain grate cover
- Curb piece/s
- 2 outside corners for the curb
Note: If you elect to include floor heating, a complete kit will also include a TempZone Shower Floor Heating Mat, an nSpire Touch programmable thermostat, and a Circuit Check.
View all 14 Questions and Answers
Shower Kits achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 530 reviews by our customers.
Excellent support with planning, purchasing and technical help throughout the project.
Jack M., Mahwah, NJ on 10/18/2023
I called to get information and spoke to Jennifer. After reviewing all the information on your company I sent a drawing , with the help of your on line tools , planners and Jennifer all the components were shipped by the end of the next day.. All went as planned. And promised. Jennifer really knows your product and is an asset to your organization. It’s refreshing to know that companies such as yours still exist. We had delays in construction , the system has been installed now for a few weeks, for well and we are ver pleased with the performance.
Dave A., Woolwich, ME on 10/09/2023
I don't normally write reviews but will in this case since all my experience with WarmlyYours, both product and Customer Service has been terrifc.
Damstrom L., Bellevue, WA on 10/01/2023
The service i received was spot-on. It was a technical follow-up from an installation from a few years prior that involved an array of multiple heat matts. With their help, we troubleshot and resolved our thermostat controller issue.
Excellent customer service and technical support. Easy to ins
Anonymous, Taos, NM on 09/12/2023
Excellent customer service and technical support. Easy to install after consulting instruction manual and online videos. Thank you!
Warmly staff was very helpful in selecting the correct items
David D., Vashon, WA on 08/11/2023
Warmly staff was very helpful in selecting the correct items to purchase for my project. The instruction booklets were very clear and made installation straight forward. Everything worked without any issues. Thanks
My discussion with your phone representative allowed me to se
Anonymous, Beaufort, NC on 07/04/2023
My discussion with your phone representative allowed me to select thermostat I wanted. It was very good and easy. The website made it easy to make my purchase. I received my purchase promptly.
Warmly yours floors are the best!
Beth L., Arlington, VA on 06/23/2023
I installed a WarmlyYours floor in my bathroom many years ago and it was one of the best investments I have ever made.
Great experience and great product
Ulrich S., Steamboat Springs, CO on 06/15/2023
Our new bathroom floor is warm and comfortable. The installation went smoothly and the instructions were spot on.
Terry B., San Diego, CA on 06/11/2023
Been using WarmlyYours for many years Great service and support would never change
Erin S., Santa Barbara, CA on 06/05/2023
I was able to make an educated guess about which product to choose from just the website, the WarmlyYours team was able to dial it in and turn around recommended layout drawings in just a week, pick up comments in a few days. Jessica S. followed up regularly with me and was able to get everything to the GC as soon as they needed it. A great process so far.