120V TempZone™ Electric Shower Floor Heating Kit 48ʺ x 48ʺ with pre-built Center Drain and nSpire Touch Thermostat
- Designed for shower applications
- Includes the floor heating element of 48" x 48" with a center drain hole and a Touch Programmable Thermostat
- This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat comes with energy log for tracking use and built-in self-testing GFCI, features "Child-Lock" function and a 3.5” full color touchscreen, complimentary floor sensor allows for energy efficient operation of your floor heating system, with the ability to set up 6 separate temperature events per day and the integrated install wizard, lets you customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- This exclusive Circuit Check was developed by WarmlyYours for use in monitoring the floor heating system before, during and after installation, gives you peace of mind and ensures trouble-free installation of your radiant floor heating system, beeps immediately if the heating cable is damaged and a short or break occurs, will alert the installer to a potential problem before the floor covering is installed
- 15 Watts Per Sq. Ft, 15' Cold Lead
This is a complete floor heating system that can be paired with a Pro GEN II shower waterproofing system. This 48” by 48” TempZone™ Shower Mat with a center drain should be paired with a Pro GEN II 48” by 48” shower pan with a center drain so that the drain holes in each will line up correctly to accommodate a drain assembly. The TempZone™ Shower Mat will deliver a heat output of 15-watts per sq. ft. and is UL rated for wet locations in both the U.S. and Canada. In addition to the shower floor heating mat, this kit comes with a Circuit Check electric continuity alarm which is used during installation to alert you if a heating element is damaged and an nSpire Touch programmable floor heating thermostat. The TempZone™ Shower Mat is warrantied for 25-years and the nSpire Touch thermostat is warrantied for 3-years.
|Watts Per Sq. Ft.||15 Watts Per Sq. Ft.|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||25 Year Warranty|
|Wet Location Listed||US, Canada|
|BTU Per Hour||819|
|Cold Lead Length||22′|
|Drain Hole Diameter||5″|
|Heating Element Thickness||0.125″|
|Country of Origin (COO)||India|
|Floor Types||Tile, Marble, Stone, Vinyl, LVT, LVP, Wood, Bamboo, Carpet, and more|
Documents & Manuals
- Floor Heating Request for Quotation Form (English)
- Calculating Project Dimensions (English)
- TempZone Rolls Materials And Tools Checklist (English)
- TempZone Comparison Chart (English)
- TempZone Shower Floor And Shower Bench Mats Sell Sheet (English)
- 5TH Avenue Condominiums - New York City, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Chicago Housing Authority Senior Living Apartment Building - Chicago, IL - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- LUX 74 Residences - New York, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Las Vegas, NV - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Ocean House Hotel & Residences - Westerly, RI - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Universal Design Living Laboratory - Columbus, OH - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
Shower Kits has 14 Questions and Answers.
Should I install a traditional mud kit (drypack mortar and PVC liner / mortar and membrane) or use a pre-formed foam pan?
Pre-formed pans are easily modifiable and easy to install on any substrate. They are great for DIY, as well as for a fast and clean installation by a professional. Drypack kits do not work well for tiles smaller than 2" x 2" without additional work.
Why is modified thinset better for my installation?
Modified thinsets are stronger once cured. Most have additional anti-crack features, and better initial tack/grab (AKA less “slump”). They also are required for use with porcelain and glass tile.
What is included in a complete Pro Gen II shower waterproofing kit?
A complete kit will include the following:
- Shower pan
- 108 sq. ft. of waterproofing membrane
- 33 linear feet of waterproof joint band
- 4 pre-shaped inside corners
- 1 drain flange with ABS or PVC neck (check your local standards for using ABS or PVC)
- Drain grate riser with construction plug and hair trap
- Drain grate cover
- Curb piece/s
- 2 outside corners for the curb
Note: If you elect to include floor heating, a complete kit will also include a TempZone Shower Floor Heating Mat, an nSpire Touch programmable thermostat, and a Circuit Check.
What additional tools and materials are needed to install a Pro GEN II shower waterproofing kit?
- Jigsaw (for subfloor drain hole) & drill (for pilot hole)
- Premium modified (Latex/Polymer) thinset mortar (not premixed)
- 5-gallon bucket
- Mixer and caulking gun
- 3/16"x 3/16" square notch trowel
- Margin trowel
- Utility knife
- PVC or ABS cement, and section of coupler pipe for connection
How many watts per square foot are delivered by the TempZone Shower Floor Heating Mats?
The TempZone™ Shower Mats are designed to deliver 15 watts per square foot, with the heating element positioned 3” apart on a serpentine loop attached to a fiber mesh.
View all 14 Questions and Answers
Shower Kits achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 507 reviews by our customers.
What customer service is all about
Anonymous, Kirkwood, MO on 03/08/2023
Followup and support from WarmlyYours was what you want customer service to be. Answered all my questions, offered several solutions, all worked out well.
Anonymous, Albuquerque, NM on 03/06/2023
I enjoy heated floors so much. This is perfect in my small bathroom. Makes for warm feet in the middle of the night, early morning.
Great customer service
Tammy M., Baldwin, ME on 03/06/2023
All departments are great to work with and if you have a technical question, you will get a live person on the weekends, which is amazing nowadays! Can't say enough good things about the process from estimates, heating questions and technical support.
Craig E., Chelan, WA on 03/01/2023
Very helpful to determine what I needed, sent it, and easily hooked it up
Prompt response to my need and quick order turn around.
Ron M., Towanda, IL on 02/27/2023
Prompt response to my need and quick order turn around.
Exemplary Product, Exemplary Support
Nicholas W., Rochelle, IL on 02/22/2023
Our new WarmlyYours thermistat looks great and works wonderfully. It is easy to use and the support provided is consistently helpful, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend WarmlyYours for its products and support staff.
I hate my heated floor - Said nobody ever!
Kory N., Portland, OR on 02/19/2023
Customer is super happy with it and the install went flawlessly. Great coverage and no cold spots. With the curb less shower pan the floor is warm everywhere. :)
Great product, great customer service
Caroline Y., Gloucester, ON on 02/14/2023
The team at WarmlyYours is amazing. They are responsive, helpful and professional. The engineered plans are very useful as well and the prices reasonable. We would definitely use them for our next heated floor project.
Nice updated product
Anonymous, Boulder, CO on 01/23/2023
We had a ten year old controller that wasn't so easy to program. This one is, and pricing was reduced for previous customers, which we apprecaited
Monk Kitchen Floor
Drew M., Campbell River, BC on 01/21/2023
Hey Troy, the order refernced was only part of the project. The balance of floor heating was also WarmlyYours but was purchased from a local distributor (City Tile Nanaimo) THis was my 3rd WarmlyYours project and again I'm very satisfied and happy with not only the service provided but the end result. I've attached a couple of pics of the project and thanks again...Drew