WarmlyYours TempZone Electric Radiant Floor Heating Flex Roll Kit 1.5′ x 33′ (49.5 Sq. Ft) with nSpire Touch WiFi Programmable Thermostat & Circuit Check for use under Tile, Marble, LVT, Vinyl, Hardwood (120V)
- Covers 49.5 Sq. Ft, Specs: 6.19 Amps, 19.39 Ohms, 743 Watts, 120 Volts
- WarmlyYours TempZone™ Flex Roll is perfect for installation underneath ceramic tile, natural stone, nailed hardwood, wood, and other popular flooring materials, this cut-and-turn roll consists of a heating cable secured with double-sided tape onto a fiber-glass mesh, and the heating cable is distributed in serpentine 3" apart loops, which helps deliver even heating throughout flooring areas, with a 1/8" low profile twin conductor, 1 return lead, fits any room shape without significantly raising the floor height
- This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat comes with Wi-Fi capabilities and built-in self-testing GFCI, allows you to control your floor heating system remotely, features "Child-Lock" function and a crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen, complimentary floor sensor allows for energy efficient operation of your floor heating system, with the ability to set up 6 separate temperature events per day and the integrated install wizard, lets you customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- This exclusive Circuit Check was developed by WarmlyYours for use in monitoring the floor heating system before, during and after installation, gives you peace of mind and ensures trouble-free installation of your radiant floor heating system, beeps immediately if the heating cable is damaged and a short or break occurs, will alert the installer to a potential problem before the floor covering is installed
- 15 Watts Per Sq. Ft, 15' Cold Lead
TempZone™ Flex Rolls Description
The WarmlyYours floor heating kit with mesh is designed for applications until tile, stone and nailed hardwood floors. TempZone™ Flex Roll allow for radiant heating at an affordable cost. Install radiant heating in front of your kitchen appliances and bath fixtures for a warm path of under floor heat where you stand the most. These are perfect for providing radiant spot heating for moderately sized bathroom and kitchen floors or just the high traffic cooking areas of larger kitchens, powder rooms or in front of a vanity.
Due to its WiFi capabilities, this programmable thermostat, with built-in self-testing GFCI, allows you to control your floor heating system with your smartphone or on the web. If you have a busy schedule, the nSpire Touch WiFi’s ability to be controlled remotely can translate into huge energy savings without sacrificing comfort or convenience. With its crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen display, the dual voltage (120V/240V) nSpire Touch WiFi is as easy to operate as it is to look at. The integrated Install Wizard and easy-programming options make set up a breeze. This model provides maximum control over the floor temperature with 6 programmable events for each day of the week. Also includes floor sensor.
|Watts Per Sq. Ft.||15 Watts Per Sq. Ft.|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||25 Year Warranty|
|Wet Location Listed||US, Canada|
|BTU Per Hour||2303|
|Cold Lead Length||15′|
|Heating Element Thickness||0.125″|
|Country of Origin (COO)||India|
|Floor Types||Commonly installed beneath tile and stone|
Documents & Manuals
- TempZone™ Flex Roll (Twin Conductor) Installation Manual (English)
- TempZone™ Flex Roll (Twin Conductor) Installation Manual (French)
- Manual de instalación de su Sistema de Calefacción Radiante Tempzone (Spanish)
- TempZone™ Flex Roll (Twin Conductor) Important Installation Information Summary (English)
- TempZone™ Flex Roll Nailed-Down Hardwood Installation Overview (English)
- TempZone™ Floor Cross Section in Shower (English)
- Floor Heating Request for Quotation Form (English)
- Calculating Project Dimensions (English)
- TempZone Flex Rolls Materials And Tools Checklist (English)
- TempZone Rolls Materials And Tools Checklist (English)
- 5TH Avenue Condominiums - New York City, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Chicago Housing Authority Senior Living Apartment Building - Chicago, IL - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- LUX 74 Residences - New York, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Las Vegas, NV - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Ocean House Hotel & Residences - Westerly, RI - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Universal Design Living Laboratory - Columbus, OH - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
TempZone™ Flex Rolls has 81 Questions and Answers.
How do I work with my electrician to install WarmlyYours electric floor heating?
While WarmlyYours electric radiant floor heating systems are typically installed by your floor covering contractor, a licensed electrician is recommended for the final thermostat hook-up. With every quote, we provide an Installation Plan layout, together with an electrical plan that has all the info required for the electrician.
Is electric floor heating safe and what about EMF?
Our electric radiant floor heating systems have withstood rigorous safety testing and earned the UL listing. They produce much less EMF than common household appliances like your TV or vacuum cleaner. The EPRI (Electric Power Research Institute) tests all electrical devices and publishes the data. Many common household appliances are tested at a distance of 6 inches. The test results indicate that on average, the EMF emitted for the following appliances, measured in Milligauss (mG) units, is:
Vacuum Cleaner: 300 mG
Microwave: 200 mG
Portable Heater: 100 mG
Dishwasher: 20 mG
Washing Machine: 20 mG
WarmlyYours TempZone™ (Twin): 1.8 mG
How can I determine what I need for my floor heating project and how can I find out what my floor heating system will cost?
You can use the Instant Quote Tool, which gives you many options for your floor heating coverage. Use this interactive tool to design your room online and receive an instant quotation with product recommendations, rough-in and installation kits, cost of your control, etc. Planning your floor heating project is made easy when using our Instant Quote Tool.
Send us your floor plan or fax it to (800) 408-1100 and we will send you a quote, product recommendation and a free custom installation plan for your project.
What type of flooring can I install along with an electric floor heating system?
WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ product is most commonly installed under tile, stone, and marble flooring, but can also be installed under many other popular floor covering options such as hardwood, vinyl and linoleum. We also have our Environ system, which is an electric floor heating product as well and is specially designed for installation under carpet (in the U.S. only), laminate and floating wood. WarmlyYours can accommodate any flooring type with either of the electric radiant floor heating products that we offer. If your flooring type isn't listed here, just give us a call at (800) 875-5285 and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
How do you keep a sunroom warm in the winter?
Sunrooms can be very cold during the winter months. While a furnace may push some warm air into the room, the large number of windows, exterior walls, and other causes of heat loss in a sunroom will typically keep it from having a comfortable temperature level. Floor heating and radiant panels will add radiant heat, which the human body absorbs faster than other forms of heat, to the room so that it feels warm even at lower temperatures.
View all 81 Questions and Answers
TempZone™ Flex Rolls achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 639 reviews by our customers.
Anonymous, Albuquerque, NM on 03/06/2023
I enjoy heated floors so much. This is perfect in my small bathroom. Makes for warm feet in the middle of the night, early morning.
Custom Temp roll
Tammy M., Baldwin, ME on 03/06/2023
I am sure there are other systems out there but none that are customized right down to the cut and corners and they supply a diagram to illustrate how to lay this out. Well worth the reasonable investment
Easy to use controller
Tammy M., Baldwin, ME on 03/06/2023
We splurged on this thermostat and haven't regretted it. The screen is nicely lit and even provides a dim night light for the bathroom. Super easy to set up and very happy overall.
Great customer service
Tammy M., Baldwin, ME on 03/06/2023
All departments are great to work with and if you have a technical question, you will get a live person on the weekends, which is amazing nowadays! Can't say enough good things about the process from estimates, heating questions and technical support.
What a lovely company to deal with
Anonymous, Hastings On Hudson, NY on 02/24/2023
Product works as advertised
I hate my heated floor - Said nobody ever!
Kory N., Portland, OR on 02/19/2023
Customer is super happy with it and the install went flawlessly. Great coverage and no cold spots. With the curb less shower pan the floor is warm everywhere. :)
Great product, great customer service
Caroline Y., Gloucester, ON on 02/14/2023
The team at WarmlyYours is amazing. They are responsive, helpful and professional. The engineered plans are very useful as well and the prices reasonable. We would definitely use them for our next heated floor project.
Excellent customer service!
Anonymous, Oakland, CA on 02/10/2023
Excellent customer service on the front end. Easy to navigate website with very helpful support for DIY installations. We love our new thermostat.
EXCELLENT customer service!
Tara S., Rocky Mount, NC on 01/28/2023
Bought my current home 7 years ago with already installed heated marble bathroom floors and the thermostat appeared to go out....in winter😳😳😳. Wasn't sure how to manage it as I'm separated from my husband and have been forced to manage things I had previously relagated as a "male" duty. When the device arrived I was unable to figure out how to get it installed....and called a helpline on a Sunday😬😬. And to my surprise, an actual person picked up the phone ❤️❤️. A technician called a day or two later to address my concerns, but I was on the road driving and unable to explain adequately the challenges I had faced attempting to install it😣😣. The technician forwarded me a video instruction guide and assured me that if this was insufficient to allow for successful installation, then he would gladly accept my phone call back. The video was EASY to understand and in under an hour the thermostat was successfully installed and I've been enjoying heated floors in January AGAIN....thank God!!! And thanks to WarmlyYours!
WiFi thermostats are a game changer.
Bob H., Santee, CA on 01/16/2023
These network controls are simple for the homeowner to understand and work with. I have never had a call back to reeducate an owner, reprogram or replace them. I use these on all of our projects.