Grande 12 Towel Warmer - Black, Hardwired, 12 Bars
- Generous 12-Bar Design: The Grande 12 towel warmer uses 12 matte black stainless steel bars to evenly distribute heat, warming up to 2 large towels or bathrobes
- Hardwired: Wall-mounted with cord-free design, the Grande 12 hangs beautifully in any bathroom and is hardwired for 120 volts
- TempSmart Overheat Protection: This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C)
- Easy To Clean: This unit is made with a durable, low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- 5-Year Warranty: The Grande 12 is covered by our manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
High-performance heating and stunning design aesthetics are perfectly combined in the Grande 12 towel warmer from WarmlyYours. With its 12 heated bars, the Grande 12 is one of the most powerful towel warmers for its size with a heat output of 597 BTUs per hour. The flat bars of this model create a large amount of surface area to warm and dry your towels and bathrobes. The wall-mounted Grande 12 is hardwired (110-120 VAC) which means there will not be any visible wires or plugs when its installed. The matte black finish of this model provides a visually striking element to any room. This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C).
- Dimensions: 41” (1,040 mm) H x 20.5” (520 mm) W x 4.3” (110 mm) D
- 175 watts, heat output of 597 BTUs per hour
- 12 heated, flat bars with top-bar spacing for hand towels
- Matte black finish, durable steel construction
- Hardwired connection (110 – 120 VAC) eliminates visible wires
- Integrated power switch with indicator light
- Safe: cULus listed with built-in overheat protection
- Warranty: 5-years
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP55|
Warranty / Certifications
|Average Surface Temperature||122°F / 50°C|
|BTU Per Hour||597|
|Heat-up Time||15-20 minutes|
|TempSmart Safety Limit||149°F - 167°F / 65°C - 75°C|
|Bar Arrangement||6 groups of 2|
|Mounting Method||Wall Mounted|
|Steel Type||201-stainless steel|
|Country of Origin (COO)||China|
|Package Contents||Towel Warmer, installation manual and hardware kit|
|Mounting Footprint||18 ¾“ (476mm) W x 34“ (864mm) H|
|Towel Warmer Collection Name||Elevate Collection|
Documents & Manuals
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS6 Grande, Maple, Milan Installation Manual (English)
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS6 Grande, Maple, Milan Installation Manual (French)
Customer Questions & Answers
Grande has 31 Questions and Answers.
Can I install the towel warmer myself or do I need to hire someone to do it for me?
Each towel warmer comes with an instruction manual which fully explains how to install the device from start to finish. If you can hang a picture, you can probably install a heated towel rack. However, for hardwired models, you will need a licensed professional who is certified to do electrical wiring for the final hook-up.
Can the electric towel warmer be installed “upside down” to change the power access point?
Yes, most of our wall mounted towel warmers have a fixed power location in the lower right corner. All of our heated towel racks are electric "dry" (liquid/oil free) units and most can be installed "upside down". Doing so will result in the power location relocating from the lower right corner to the upper left corner.
How hot does the towel warmer actually get and is there any possibility of damage?
The heated towel rack will heat up to between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not produce sufficient heat to injure you if you touch or brush up against it, though you should still exercise caution around the device. Please note that once a heated towel rail is warmed up, the surface temperature will remain constant and can't be adjusted incrementally.
The heated towel racks have a built-in offset from the wall (the size of the offset will depend on which model you purchased); the offset provides sufficient clearance to prevent any damage to the wall. You should also maintain a distance of four inches between the towel warmer and surrounding fixtures.
Additionally, nearly all of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
How do I use the towel warmer after it is installed?
Our towel warmers are designed for everyday use and all of them include an integrated on/off switch. Please note that the Ibiza model includes additional built-in timer options for controlling the unit. WarmlyYours also offers a wide array of controls that can be used with your heated towel rack. Depending on the control you select, you can program the heated towel rack to your schedule or operate it remotely. Just bear in mind that the heated towel rack is designed to gradually warm towels over the course of a day and does work best when towels are left to hang for about 3 hours.
Does the towel warmer have an automatic shutoff function?
The heated towel rack is designed to stay on at a relatively constant temperature to keep your bathrobes and towels fresh, warm, and dry. However, should you need to turn the unit off for any reason, you can use the integrated on/off switch on the unit. If you’re using a control for your heated towel rack, you may need to shut off the unit there as well.
Most of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
View all 31 Questions and Answers