Hardwired WiFi Switch
- Can also use the free 'My Leviton' app to set a schedule for your radiant heating device
- No automation hub required and the sleek design means this control presents a streamlined appearance when installed
- Works with Amazons Alexa, Google assistant, or the nest thermostat (no hub required)
- Can be controlled/programmed remotely via a smart?device
- Two interchangeable faceplates: white (installed) and light almond
Towel Warmer Controls Description
The Hardwired WiFi Switch from WarmlyYours is an elegant and convenient control option for towel warmers or radiant panels. This WiFi enabled control opens a variety of possibilities for how you operate your device. You can use it manually in-person like a traditional light switch or you can operate it remotely with your smart device. Additionally, this control can be partnered with various home automation systems like the Nest thermostat, Amazon’s Alexa, or Google Assistant. You can also use the free “My Leviton” app to set a schedule for your radiant heating device. There’s no automation hub required and the sleek design means this control presents a streamlined appearance when installed.
- Works with Amazon’s Alexa, Google Assistant, or the Nest thermostat (no hub required)
- Can be controlled/programmed remotely via a smart device
- Comes with 2 interchangeable faceplates: white (installed) and light almond
- Hardwired 120 VAC electrical connection
- Can be used to control hardwired towel warmers or radiant panels
- Safe: cCSAus listed
- 5-year limited warranty
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Maximum Load (Resistive Only)||15 A|
|Installed Dimensions||4.13 in x 1.75 in x 1.40 in|
|Mounting Method||In-wall, single-gang box|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
Documents & Manuals
- Hardwired WiFi Switch Installation Manual
- Hardwired WiFi Switch Installation Manual French
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Quick Programming Guide (Legacy)
- Plug-in WiFi Switch and Hardwired WiFi Switch App Overview
- T1033-A Timer Single Pole Programming Guide (Legacy)
- Hardwired Timer and Switch Spec Sheet
- Hardwired WiFi Switch Spec Sheet
- Hardwired WiFi Switch Spec Sheet French
- PLS750C Programmable Timer Towel Warmer Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for Towel Warmers with Hardwired WeMo Wi-Fi Switch
- Classic Collection Towel Warmer Comparison Chart for Canada.
- Comparison Chart for Timers and Switches for Towel Warmers or Radiant Panels
- Plug-in WiFi Switch and Hardwired WiFi Switch Brochure
- Plug-in WiFi Switch and Hardwired WiFi Switch Brochure French
- Radiant Panels Comparison Chart - LAVA and Ember
Customer Questions & Answers
Heating product does not turn ON and Locator LED does not turn ON
- Circuit breaker or fuse has tripped
- Heating Circuit is open.
- Load neutral connection is not wired.
- Neutral (white wire) not wired to switch.
- Verify 120V supplied to the switch.
- Heating product has a bad connection.
- Wires not secured firmly to leads of timer switch.