Puller Key for Grate Covers
This is a replacement/extra handheld device for the removal of Pro GEN II Grate Covers once they’re installed in a Pro GEN II drain riser. The screw-less nature of the grate covers means that they can be removed easily and rapidly to allow for cleaning and maintenance.
Each Pro GEN II Grate Cover from WarmlyYours will already come with an included puller key.
|Country of Origin (COO)||USA|
Customer Questions & Answers
Shower Kits has 14 Questions and Answers.
Why is modified thinset better for my installation?
Modified thinsets are stronger once cured. Most have additional anti-crack features, and better initial tack/grab (AKA less “slump”). They also are required for use with porcelain and glass tile.
Should I install a traditional mud kit (drypack mortar and PVC liner / mortar and membrane) or use a pre-formed foam pan?
Pre-formed pans are easily modifiable and easy to install on any substrate. They are great for DIY, as well as for a fast and clean installation by a professional. Drypack kits do not work well for tiles smaller than 2" x 2" without additional work.
What additional tools and materials are needed to install a Pro GEN II shower waterproofing kit?
- Jigsaw (for subfloor drain hole) & drill (for pilot hole)
- Premium modified (Latex/Polymer) thinset mortar (not premixed)
- 5-gallon bucket
- Mixer and caulking gun
- 3/16"x 3/16" square notch trowel
- Margin trowel
- Utility knife
- PVC or ABS cement, and section of coupler pipe for connection
What is included in a complete Pro Gen II shower waterproofing kit?
A complete kit will include the following:
- Shower pan
- 108 sq. ft. of waterproofing membrane
- 33 linear feet of waterproof joint band
- 4 pre-shaped inside corners
- 1 drain flange with ABS or PVC neck (check your local standards for using ABS or PVC)
- Drain grate riser with construction plug and hair trap
- Drain grate cover
- Curb piece/s
- 2 outside corners for the curb
Note: If you elect to include floor heating, a complete kit will also include a TempZone Shower Floor Heating Mat, an nSpire Touch programmable thermostat, and a Circuit Check.
How many watts per square foot are delivered by the TempZone Shower Floor Heating Mats?
The TempZone™ Shower Mats are designed to deliver 15 watts per square foot, with the heating element positioned 3” apart on a serpentine loop attached to a fiber mesh.
View all 14 Questions and Answers