Standard Countertop Heaters
- Plug into a regular 120V outlet
- Ultra-slim profile: less than 0.025", thinner than 9 sheets of paper
- Increases the surface temperature by up to 25°F
- 3 years for heating element, 2 years for controls/accessories
- Commonly installed underneath granite and stone countertops
Eliminate the cold feel of granite, marble, and stone countertops by providing warm, radiant heat with a WarmlyYours FeelsWarm®* standard countertop heater. Ultra-low-profile and virtually invisible, these heaters make comfortable warmth an option even for smaller sections of your counter space. Conveniently sized to heat an individual area, these standard heaters can be used individually or in combination with others to cover larger sections. The WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® standard countertop heaters adhere discreetly and permanently to the underside of the countertop and gently warm the surface 20-25 degrees above room temperature. The location of the heater tail (which connects the heater to the transformer) is predetermined and is not adjustable.
Comes with a step-down plug-in transformer (which converts the 120 VAC input voltage to 24 VAC) and a Surface Prep Kit for installation on rough under-counter surfaces. Please note that standard countertop heaters will ship 2-3 business days after they are ordered.
If you wish to add a control option to a standard countertop heater, you can purchase a Thermal Control Unit (CTH-TCU), sold separately, which has six individual operating settings.
*FeelsWarm® technology is a registered trademark of Heated Stone Products, patent pending.
Documents & Manuals
- WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heating Installation Manual (Legacy)
- WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heating Installation Manual With New TCU