Standard Countertop Heaters
- Plug into a regular 120V outlet
- Ultra-slim profile: less than 0.025", thinner than 9 sheets of paper
- Increases the surface temperature by up to 25°F
- 3 years for heating element, 2 years for controls/accessories
- Commonly installed underneath granite and stone countertops
Bring warmth and luxury to your granite or stone countertops with FeelsWarm® Technology from WarmlyYours. WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® standard countertop heaters eliminate the cold feel of granite and stone by providing warm, radiant heat. The soothing and pleasant warmth is perfect for any countertop in your home made of stone, granite, or another organic material that tends to lend a chill to the touch. The standard heaters adhere discreetly and permanently to the underside of the countertop, to gently warm the surface 20-25 degrees above room temperature.
With simple installation, these countertop heaters make it even easier to love every room in your home. Each individual heating mat has it's own controls and power supply, giving you the flexibility to only heat the areas you desire – for example, if you have heaters installed across your entire counter but only one person is sitting at the counter, you can adjust to turn off the countertop heaters for unoccupied spaces.
Our countertop heaters are available in five standard mat sizes. Please allow 7 to 8 business days for processing. We also offer custom-sized and custom-shaped mats if you need a more specific measurement.
Contact a WarmlyYours representative for more information about custom FeelsWarm® mats.
FeelsWarm® technology is a registered trademark of Heated Stone Products, patent pending.
Documents & Manuals
- WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heating Installation Manual (Legacy)
- WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heating Installation Manual With New TCU