Ibiza Freestanding Towel Warmer, Polished, Plug-in, 6 Bars
- Generous 6-Bar Design: The Ibiza towel warmer uses 6 polished stainless steel bars to evenly distribute heat and is best suited to warming 1 towel at a time
- Plug-In: This free-standing, plug-in model features a 5.9-foot long cord and plugs into any standard 120-volt outlet, so the Ibiza can be used anywhere in the bathroom
- Integrated Switch Control: For added convenience, the Ibiza comes with 3 modes: on/off, on for 2 hours, and on for 4 hours
- TempSmart Overheat Protection: This model comes with built-in TempSmart overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C)
- 5-Year Warranty: The Ibiza is covered by our manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
The Ibiza towel warmer from WarmlyYours represents the perfect blend of versatility and functionality. With its freestanding construction and plug-in connection, the DIY-friendly Ibiza, unlike wall-mounted towel warmers, can be used in almost any room with a functioning outlet and easily moved to different locations. Additionally, the integrated control offers several options: manual on/off control, on for 2 hours, and on for 4 hours. The 6 evenly spaced bars of the Ibiza towel warmer will deliver a heat output of 222 BTUs per hour, which will not only warm your towel or bathrobe but it can also dry them between uses. This model’s polished finish and 304-stainless steel construction means the Ibiza is sure to be a star attraction in any room. This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C).
- Dimensions: 34.84” (885 mm) H x 21.85” (555 mm) W x 13.97” (355 mm) D
- 65 watts, heat output of 222 BTUs per hour
- Versatile freestanding design with 6 heated bars
- Polished finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- 5.9’ (1.8 m) plug-in cord for 110 – 120 VAC connection
- Integrated switch control with 3 modes: on/off, on for 2 hours, and on for 4 hours
- Safe: cULus Listed with built-in overheat protection
- Warranty: 5-years
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Cord Length||71 in|
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP55|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
|Average Surface Temperature||122°F / 50°C|
|BTU Per Hour||222|
|Heat-up Time||15-20 minutes|
|TempSmart Safety Limit||149°F - 167°F / 65°C - 75°C|
|Bar Arrangement||Evenly spaced|
|Steel Type||304-stainless steel|
|Package Contents||Towel Warmer, installation manual and hardware kit|
|Towel Warmer Collection Name||Classic Collection|
Documents & Manuals
- Towel Warmer Plug-In Series TWS5 Ibiza Installation Manual (English)
- Towel Warmer Plug-In Series TWS5 Ibiza Installation Manual (French)
Customer Questions & Answers
Ibiza has 32 Questions and Answers.
Can I install the towel warmer myself or do I need to hire someone to do it for me?
Each towel warmer comes with an instruction manual which fully explains how to install the device from start to finish. If you can hang a picture, you can probably install a heated towel rack. However, for hardwired models, you will need a licensed professional who is certified to do electrical wiring for the final hook-up.
How do I use the towel warmer after it is installed?
Our towel warmers are designed for everyday use and all of them include an integrated on/off switch. Please note that the Ibiza model includes additional built-in timer options for controlling the unit. WarmlyYours also offers a wide array of controls that can be used with your heated towel rack. Depending on the control you select, you can program the heated towel rack to your schedule or operate it remotely. Just bear in mind that the heated towel rack is designed to gradually warm towels over the course of a day and does work best when towels are left to hang for about 3 hours.
How hot does the towel warmer actually get and is there any possibility of damage?
The heated towel rack will heat up to between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not produce sufficient heat to injure you if you touch or brush up against it, though you should still exercise caution around the device. Please note that once a heated towel rail is warmed up, the surface temperature will remain constant and can't be adjusted incrementally.
The heated towel racks have a built-in offset from the wall (the size of the offset will depend on which model you purchased); the offset provides sufficient clearance to prevent any damage to the wall. You should also maintain a distance of four inches between the towel warmer and surrounding fixtures.
Additionally, nearly all of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
Does the towel warmer have an automatic shutoff function?
The heated towel rack is designed to stay on at a relatively constant temperature to keep your bathrobes and towels fresh, warm, and dry. However, should you need to turn the unit off for any reason, you can use the integrated on/off switch on the unit. If you’re using a control for your heated towel rack, you may need to shut off the unit there as well.
Most of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
How heavy/large are the towel warmers?
Weights vary based on design but typically range from 9 to 29 pounds. Even a larger towel warmer will not be a problem when attaching to the wall. As indicated in the instruction manual, you just need to make sure that at least two of the four brackets are attached to a stud.
View all 32 Questions and Answers
Ibiza achieved an average rating of 5.0 stars with 1 reviews by our customers.
Ami K., Santa Barbara, CA on 01/04/2022
The Ibiza towel warmer is a perfect fit for our small bathroom. At some point we will remodel and have an installed one but to have a free-standing option that plugs-in is fantastic. We appreciate the auto-shutoff so we don't worry about overheating or fire danger. It is a bit smaller than I thought but if I had measured it, I would have known.