Maui Towel Warmer, Polished, Hardwired, 7 Bars
- Generous 7-Bar Design: The Maui towel warmer uses 7 polished stainless steel bars to evenly distribute heat, warming up to 2 large towels or bathrobes
- Hardwired: Wall-mounted with cord-free design, the Maui hangs beautifully in any bathroom and is hardwired for 120 volts
- Integrated Shelf: Perfect for additional storage, this unheated shelf will keep items at room temperature while the heated bars are warming towels or robes
- TempSmart Overheat Protection: This model comes with built-in TempSmart overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C)
- 5-Year Warranty: The Maui is covered by our manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
The Maui towel warmer from WarmlyYours features an innovative design with an integrated, non-heating storage shelf for extra towels. With its compact design, this model delivers all of the functionality of larger units without taking up unnecessary wall-space. The hardwired electrical connection for the wall-mounted Maui will provide a streamlined look without visible wires. The 7 heated bars will deliver a heat output of 222 BTUs per hour which will not only warm your towels and bathrobes but also dry them between uses. The highly polished finish, 304-stainless steel construction, and curved design of the Maui means this towel warmer will instantly fit into any contemporary design motif. This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C).
- Dimensions: 22.44” (570 mm) H x 20.27” (515 mm) W x 8.25” (210 mm) D
- 65 watts, heat output of 222 BTUs per hour
- 7 heated bars, and an integrated, non-heating storage shelf
- Polished finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- Hardwired connection (110 – 120 VAC) eliminates visible wires
- Integrated power switch with indicator light
- Safe: cULus Listed with built-in overheat protection
- Warranty: 5-years
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP55|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
|Average Surface Temperature||122°F / 50°C|
|BTU Per Hour||222|
|Heat-up Time||15-20 minutes|
|TempSmart Safety Limit||149°F - 167°F / 65°C - 75°C|
|Bar Arrangement||7 heated bars with an unheated shelf|
|Bar Spacing||1 3/16″ and 2 5/8″|
|Mounting Method||Wall Mounted|
|Steel Type||304-stainless steel|
|Country of Origin (COO)||China|
|Package Contents||Towel Warmer, installation manual and hardware kit|
|Mounting Footprint||19″ (483mm) W x 15 ¼″ (387mm) H|
|Towel Warmer Collection Name||Classic Collection|
Documents & Manuals
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS1 Maui, Vancouver Installation Manual (English)
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS1 Maui, Vancouver Installation Manual (French)
Customer Questions & Answers
Maui has 32 Questions and Answers.
Can I install the towel warmer myself or do I need to hire someone to do it for me?
Each towel warmer comes with an instruction manual which fully explains how to install the device from start to finish. If you can hang a picture, you can probably install a heated towel rack. However, for hardwired models, you will need a licensed professional who is certified to do electrical wiring for the final hook-up.
Can the electric towel warmer be installed “upside down” to change the power access point?
Yes, most of our wall-mounted towel warmers have a fixed power location in the lower right corner. All of our heated towel racks are electric "dry" (liquid/oil-free) units and most can be installed "upside down". Doing so will result in the power location relocating from the lower right corner to the upper left corner.
Please see the installation video here: https://www.warmlyyours.com/en-US/video-media/towel-warmer-install
How hot does the towel warmer actually get and is there any possibility of damage?
The heated towel rack will heat up to between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not produce sufficient heat to injure you if you touch or brush up against it, though you should still exercise caution around the device. Please note that once a heated towel rail is warmed up, the surface temperature will remain constant and can't be adjusted incrementally.
The heated towel racks have a built-in offset from the wall (the size of the offset will depend on which model you purchased); the offset provides sufficient clearance to prevent any damage to the wall. You should also maintain a distance of four inches between the towel warmer and surrounding fixtures.
Additionally, nearly all of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
How do I use the towel warmer after it is installed?
Our towel warmers are designed for everyday use and all of them include an integrated on/off switch. Please note that the Ibiza model includes additional built-in timer options for controlling the unit. WarmlyYours also offers a wide array of controls that can be used with your heated towel rack. Depending on the control you select, you can program the heated towel rack to your schedule or operate it remotely. Just bear in mind that the heated towel rack is designed to gradually warm towels over the course of a day and does work best when towels are left to hang for about 3 hours.
Does the towel warmer have an automatic shutoff function?
The heated towel rack is designed to stay on at a relatively constant temperature to keep your bathrobes and towels fresh, warm, and dry. However, should you need to turn the unit off for any reason, you can use the integrated on/off switch on the unit. If you’re using a control for your heated towel rack, you may need to shut off the unit there as well.
Most of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
View all 32 Questions and Answers