Ontario XL Towel Warmer, Polished, Hardwired 11 Bars
- Generous 11-Bar Design: The Ontario XL towel warmer uses 11 polished stainless steel bars to evenly distribute heat, warming up to 2 large towels or bathrobes
- Hardwired: Wall-mounted with cord-free design, the Ontario XL hangs beautifully in any bathroom and is hardwired for 120 volts
- TempSmart Overheat Protection: This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C)
- Easy To Clean: This unit is made with a durable, low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- 5-Year Warranty: The Huron is covered by our manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
There’s no doubt that a towel warmer delivers comfort and luxury, but the Ontario XL from WarmlyYours is a perfect example of how functional an electric towel warmer can be. The economical Ontario XL’s distinctive size offers two immediate benefits: it can easily accommodate multiple towels and its heat output of 443 BTUs per hour is hard to beat for the price. The heat is delivered through 11 round bars that are spaced in groups of 4, 3, and 4. This orientation makes the Ontario XL well suited for heating and drying towels of different sizes. The polished finish and hardwired connection of this model is both streamlined and aesthetically pleasing. This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C).
- 11 heated bars
- Distance between bars: 79 mm (3.11”)
- Distance between bar groupings: 158 mm (6.22”)
- Polished finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- Heat output: 443 BTUs per hour
- Hardwired connection eliminates visible wires
- Easy-to-use integrated power switch with indicator light
- Safe: cULus Listed with built-in overheat protection
- Warranty: 5 years
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP55|
Warranty / Certifications
|Average Surface Temperature||122°F / 50°C|
|BTU Per Hour||444|
|Heat-up Time||15-20 minutes|
|TempSmart Safety Limit||149°F - 167°F / 65°C - 75°C|
|Bar Arrangement||Groups of 4, 3, and 4|
|Mounting Method||Wall Mounted|
|Steel Type||304-stainless steel|
|Mounting Footprint||22 ⅛“ (564mm) W x 38 ¼“ (972mm) H|
|Package Contents||Towel Warmer, installation manual and hardware kit|
|Towel Warmer Collection Name||Elevate Collection|
Documents & Manuals
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS4 Malta, Ontario Installation Manual (English)
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS4 Malta, Ontario Installation Manual (French)
- WarmlyYours Comfort Collection Product Catalog USA (English)
- WarmlyYours Towel Warmer Catalog USA (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
Ontario has 31 Questions and Answers.
Can I install the towel warmer myself or do I need to hire someone to do it for me?
Each towel warmer comes with an instruction manual which fully explains how to install the device from start to finish. If you can hang a picture, you can probably install a heated towel rack. However, for hardwired models, you will need a licensed professional who is certified to do electrical wiring for the final hook-up.
How do I use the towel warmer after it is installed?
Our towel warmers are designed for everyday use and all of them include an integrated on/off switch. Please note that the Ibiza model includes additional built-in timer options for controlling the unit. WarmlyYours also offers a wide array of controls that can be used with your heated towel rack. Depending on the control you select, you can program the heated towel rack to your schedule or operate it remotely. Just bear in mind that the heated towel rack is designed to gradually warm towels over the course of a day and does work best when towels are left to hang for about 3 hours.
How hot does the towel warmer actually get and is there any possibility of damage?
The heated towel rack will heat up to between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not produce sufficient heat to injure you if you touch or brush up against it, though you should still exercise caution around the device. Please note that once a heated towel rail is warmed up, the surface temperature will remain constant and can't be adjusted incrementally.
The heated towel racks have a built-in offset from the wall (the size of the offset will depend on which model you purchased); the offset provides sufficient clearance to prevent any damage to the wall. You should also maintain a distance of four inches between the towel warmer and surrounding fixtures.
Additionally, nearly all of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
Does the towel warmer have an automatic shutoff function?
The heated towel rack is designed to stay on at a relatively constant temperature to keep your bathrobes and towels fresh, warm, and dry. However, should you need to turn the unit off for any reason, you can use the integrated on/off switch on the unit. If you’re using a control for your heated towel rack, you may need to shut off the unit there as well.
Most of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
How heavy/large are the towel warmers?
Weights vary based on design but typically range from 9 to 29 pounds. Even a larger towel warmer will not be a problem when attaching to the wall. As indicated in the instruction manual, you just need to make sure that at least two of the four brackets are attached to a stud.
View all 31 Questions and Answers