Single cable 3 prong copper clip-retrofit - 13" Strap (STANDARD)
Ice Shield: Self-Regulating Roof and Gutter Deicing Systems Description
Copper 13” long strap with six offset nail slots and three cable prongs to secure a de-icing cable. Designed to be used on slate roofs without nails, screws or adhesives.
Please note that this is a special order item and is therefore not eligible for returns. All sales of this item are final.
|Clip Dimensions||3 in x 2.5 in|
|Overall Length (Clip + Strap)||16 in|
Documents & Manuals
- ET-End-Kit End Seal Kit Installation Manual
- Roof And Gutter Cable Installation Manual
- SCE 120 Installation Manual
- SR-PLUG-KIT Plug-in Conversion Kit with Ground Fault Equipment Protection (GFEP) Installation Manual
- SR-PWR-Kit Power Connection Kit Installation Manual
- Advanced SCA-DUAL Roof & Gutter Control Sell/Specs Sheet
- Economy SCE-120 Roof & Gutter Control Sell/Specs Sheet
- Ice Shield Self-Regulating Roof & Gutter Deicing Cable Sell Sheet
- Manual SCM-120 Roof & Gutter Control Sell/Specs Sheet
- Outdoor Display Program Sell Sheet for Canada
- Premium SCP-120 Roof & Gutter Control Sell/Specs Sheet
Ice Shield: Self-Regulating Roof and Gutter Deicing Systems achieved an average rating of 5.0 stars with 3 reviews by our customers.
Robert P., Boston, MA on 01/09/2017
Excellent service, from project bidding & planning right through installation. Homeowner is ecstatic with the de-icing system. Thank you
John B., Woodstock, IL on 06/07/2016
The system went together as planned, no issues.
Anonymous, New York, on 12/04/2012