nSpire Touch WiFi Programmable Thermostat (Black)
- WiFi capabilities allow you to control your thermostat with your smartphone or on the web
- Can be paired with a Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa enabled device for voice control
- Program up to 6 setting changes for each day of the week
- With an included floor sensor, your system can cycle on and off and continuously adjust to save energy
- With its crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen display, the nSpire Touch WiFi is as easy to operate as it is to look at
nSpire Touch WiFi Description
Due to its WiFi capabilities, this programmable thermostat, with built-in self-testing GFCI, allows you to control your floor heating system with your smartphone or on the web. If you have a busy schedule, the nSpire Touch WiFi’s ability to be controlled remotely can translate into huge energy savings without sacrificing comfort or convenience. Additionally, the nSpire Touch WiFi can be controlled with your voice via a Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa enabled device.
This version comes with a black faceplate which can blend easily with darker walls or make a bold statement against lighter ones. With its crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen display, the dual voltage (120V/240V) nSpire Touch WiFi is as easy to operate as it is to look at. The integrated Install Wizard and easy-programming options make set up a breeze. This model provides maximum control over the floor temperature with 6 programmable events for each day of the week. Also includes floor sensor.
- Remote Operation: The WiFi capabilities enable you to track energy use and control your heating system with your mobile device or computer
- Voice Control: The thermostat works with Hey Google or Amazon Alexa so you can control your heating system hands-free
- Included Floor Sensor: This thermostat comes with a 10k ohm floor sensor
- Full-Color Touchscreen: The 3.5” touchscreen also includes a real-time outdoor weather indicator icon
- Programmable: You can set up 6 separate temperature events per day and the integrated Install Wizard makes set-up simple
- 3-year Warranty: This product is covered by a limited 3-year warranty and lifetime 24/7 technical support
- Safe: This thermostat is both cULus listed and it comes with a Child-Lock function
- Radiant Heating Thermostat: This model can be used to control both electric floor heating systems and hardwired radiant panels
Warranty / Certifications
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP20|
|Warranty||Limited 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support|
|Battery||5 year battery backup of clock and calendar|
|Connection||4 wires, double pole|
|Ground Fault Protection||GFCI, Class A, 5 mA|
|Maximum Current||15 A|
|Maximum Power||1800 W @ 120 V, 3120 W @ 208 V, 3600 W @ 240 V|
|Supply||120 VAC, 208 VAC, 240 VAC (50/60Hz)|
|Display Size||2″ W x 3″ H (3.5″ Diagonal)|
|Languages||English, French, Spanish|
|Floor Sensor Compatibility||10k ohms, 12k ohms and custom|
|Includes Floor Sensor||10k ohms, 15′ lead|
|Works with||Hey Google or Amazon Alexa|
Documents & Manuals
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box with 2 Conduits) (English)
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box with Single Conduit) (English)
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box without Conduit) (English)
- nSpire Touch WiFi (UWG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (English)
- nSpire Touch WiFi (UWG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (Spanish)
- nSpire Touch WiFi (UWG4-4999) Quick Start Guide and Specifications (English)
- nSpire Touch WiFi (UWG4-4999) WiFi Settings, Remote Control, and Voice-Control Integration Setup Guide (English)
- nSpire Touch WiFi UWG4-4999 Interactive User Manual (French)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Wiring Diagram (120V & 240V) (English)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Environ Wiring Diagrams (English)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat TempZone Twin Wiring Diagrams (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
nSpire Touch WiFi has 24 Questions and Answers.
While WarmlyYours electric radiant floor heating systems are typically installed by your floor covering contractor, a licensed electrician is recommended for the final thermostat hook-up. With every quote, we provide an Installation Plan layout, together with an electrical plan that has all the info required for the electrician.
How can I determine what I need for my floor heating project and how can I find out what my floor heating system will cost?
You can use the Instant Quote Tool, which gives you many options for your floor heating coverage. Use this interactive tool to design your room online and receive an instant quotation with product recommendations, rough-in and installation kits, cost of your control, etc. Planning your floor heating project is made easy when using our Instant Quote Tool.
Send us your floor plan or fax it to (800) 408-1100 and we will send you a quote, product recommendation and a free custom installation plan for your project.
WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ product is most commonly installed under tile, stone, and marble flooring, but can also be installed under many other popular floor covering options such as hardwood, vinyl and linoleum. We also have our Environ system, which is an electric floor heating product as well and is specially designed for installation under carpet (in the U.S. only), laminate and floating wood. WarmlyYours can accommodate any flooring type with either of the electric radiant floor heating products that we offer. If your flooring type isn't listed here, just give us a call at (800) 875-5285 and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
Please keep in mind that you must check your electric floor heating system with a digital ohmmeter in conjunction with a Circuit Check™. Take an initial reading as soon as you take the product out of the box to verify that it is within -5% / +10% of the values stated on the product’s label. This will give you a basis of comparison for future readings. Take a second reading once you have positioned the system to match your custom installation plan. It is also advisable to take an additional reading in the middle of the tile installation, just to make sure that the Circuit Check™ is doing its job. Then, take a final reading when you are finished with the floor installation and are ready to hook up the thermostat.
The Circuit Check™ is a tool developed by WarmlyYours to give you peace of mind and ensure trouble-free installations. Simply hook up the cold leads to the tool while you position the system to match your custom installation plan.
The Circuit Check™ will continuously monitor the continuity of the circuit during the installation of your system and during the installation of your flooring. The Circuit Check™ beeps immediately when a short in the system is detected, alerting you to a potentially damaged cable in the area you are working, before you lay the tile over the electric floor heating system. The WarmlyYours technical support team is available 24/7 to provide assistance if the alarm sounds, or if you would have any questions during your installation.
Yes, in most cases, an electric floor heating system can be effective as a primary heat source. However, our TempZone™ and Environ™ systems are most commonly used as a secondary heat source, providing floor-to-ceiling radiant heat to any room in your home where you desire more warmth and comfort.
If you are considering electric floor heating for an addition to your home, such as a sunroom where you have no other source of heat, WarmlyYours offers an innovative online tool which calculates approximate heat loss. This tool can help you to determine if a WarmlyYours’ electric radiant floor heating system will provide your desired comfort temperature throughout the year. You can access the Heat Loss Calculator or you can call us at (800) 875-5285 and a Customer Service Representative will make the calculation for you.
View all 24 Questions and Answers
nSpire Touch WiFi achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 103 reviews by our customers.
John R., Livingston, NJ on 04/06/2022
It was a pleasure dealing with them 1 phone call and they took care of sending me a new thermostat at a discount With in a few days I had the new unit in my hands and installed.
So happy with my purchase
Tom R., Creede, CO on 03/16/2022
Simple and complete instructions. DIY easy (even for me). Friendly and helpful (actual) people. And warm bathroom floors! I would and will recommend WarmlyYours to anyone looking for a good value and a positive experience..
Great stuff. It is my second order. Worked as advertised. Gre
Anonymous, Rock Hill, NY on 03/08/2022
Great stuff. It is my second order. Worked as advertised. Great customer service.
My customers just love these things! :)
Kory N., Camas, WA on 03/02/2022
Even people who do not have heated floors on there radar tell me that the love there floor and the convenience of the WiFi thermostat once they have been using it for a bit.
Michael D., Landing, NJ on 03/01/2022
Product arrived when promised and was easy to replace. Very happy with the process from ordering to final set up.
Christopher L., St. Louis, MO on 02/21/2022
Happily the new unit you supplied VERY QUICKLY was the exact solution for our problem - a non-functioning heated floor. We are once again enjoying warm tootsies. =)
Jenn was great help
Joseph V., Asheville, NC on 02/19/2022
The lady you recommended for electricians responded quickly, and the electrician was excellent. Thank you.
Easy to install, works well
Bill H., Winchester Center, CT on 02/11/2022
Your product works as advertised, was easy to install, came with good instructions and available product support. I recommend it to others.
Great customer service !
Tracy Z., Chatham, ON on 02/11/2022
Easy to ask customer service questions online. Fast reply to questions. I ordered a thermostats directly from them at a great price compared to department stores. Will get my next thermostats from them directly. Ps I went with the wifi thermostat and love it. Thinking about changing my other one just because.
Good price and received in a few days!
Anonymous, Orleans, ON on 02/10/2022
Good price and received in a few days!