FeelsWarm® Countertop Heater Kit (11 in. x 48 in. Heater, Transformer and Control Switch)
- Ultra-slim profile: less than .025Thick-thinnerr than a stack of 9 sheets of paper
- 3 years for heating element, 2 years for controls/accessories
- Warms the surface 20-25 degrees above room temperature
- Commonly installed underneath granite and stone countertops
Standard Countertop Heaters Description
Countertop Heaters from WarmlyYours bring soothing and pleasant warmth to any countertop made of stone, granite or other organic material that can become chilly to the touch. Ultra-low-profile and virtually invisible, WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heaters adhere discreetly to the underside of the countertop to gently warm the surface 20-25 degrees above room temperature. These standard 11” x 48” countertop heaters are ideal for longer counters or bars. With the adhesive backing, installation is easy. Use the programmable control to set your WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heater to turn on and off according to your schedule. This is perfect for conserving energy when you don’t need warmed counters and for ensuring comfort when you do.
Comes with a step-down transformer which converts the 120 VAC input voltage to 24 VAC.
*FeelsWarm® technology is a registered trademark of Heated Stone Products, patent pending.
|Voltage (Input)||120 VAC|
|BTU Per Hour||232|
|Size (Overall)||11" x 48"|
|Shipping Height||12 in|
|Shipping Length||24 in|
|Shipping Weight||11 lbs|
|Shipping Width||24 in|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||3 years for heating element, 2 years for controls/accessories|
Documents & Manuals
- WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heating Installation Manual (Legacy)
- WarmlyYours FeelsWarm® Countertop Heating Installation Manual With New TCU
Standard Countertop Heaters achieved an average rating of 5.0 stars with 1 reviews by our customers.
Doug G., PORTERSVILLE, PA on 03/08/2018
Super! The customer loves it!!!