Ember Mirror Radiant Panel Heater - 800W - 47" x 24ʺ - Dual Connection
- Wall mounted: this 47” x 24” infrared heating panel can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- High heat output: this panel heater delivers an impressive heat output of 2,728 BTUs per hour
- Energy efficient: it only costs approximately 10 cents per hour on average to run this electric wall heater
- Dual connection: can be hardwired to a thermostat or plug-in a standard outlet (120 VAC)
- Covered by a 5-year limited warranty
Ember Mirror Radiant Panels Description
The Ember Mirror radiant panel looks just like an ordinary mirror. Yet, looks can be deceiving. This 3.9- by 2-foot mirror emits 800 watts of heat so that it can heat a room and even function as a heating source/mirror defogger in bathrooms. Furthermore, mount it vertically in a dry area of your bathroom, accessorize it with a towel bar, and you have a beautiful, fully functional towel warmer. Of course, the panel can be mounted to a wall in any room of your home to provide comforting, even heat. Furthermore, unlike convection heating, this radiant panel does not circulate dust or other allergens into the air. It also is unique in that it delivers heat in the most energy efficient way possible. Ember radiant panels have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible*.
These panels are also dual connection, meaning they can be used “as is” to plug into a standard 120 VAC outlet or they can be modified by a licensed electrician to have a hardwired 120 VAC electrical connection.
Note: Towel bars must be purchased separately.
* Infrapower Manufacturing Ltd.
- Wall Mounted: This 47” x 24” radiant panel can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- Dual Connection: Can be hardwired to a thermostat or plug-in a standard outlet (120 VAC)
- High Heat Output: This infrared heating panel puts out 2,728 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.10 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 12 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: This radiant panel is not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but it’s also safer
- 5-year Warranty: This product is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
|Connection Method||Plug-in or Hardwired|
|Plug-Type||NEMA 5-15 (Type B)|
Warranty / Certifications
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP65|
|RoHS Compliance||2002/95/EC (RoHS 1)|
|BTU Per Hour||2730 Btu|
|Maximum Surface Temperature||212 °F|
|Country of Origin (COO)||China|
|Model||Ember Mirror - 47″ x 24″|
|Size||47″ x 24″ - 800W|
|Mounting Orientation||Horizontal or Vertical|
Documents & Manuals
Customer Questions & Answers
Ember Mirror Radiant Panels has 6 Questions and Answers.
Radiant panels using infrared heating can get very hot on the surface (up to 275ºF). For safety, it is recommended that your radiant panel be mounted out of the reach of children.
We do not have a Radiant Panels Running Cost Calculator. However, this can be determined easily by taking the panel’s wattage, dividing it by 1000, and then multiplying the result by the local kW/hr cost – then take this hourly cost and multiple by 730 hours to get a monthly estimate.
There is no on/off button. If you're using your dual connection Ember radiant panel in the plug-in configuration, it can be unplugged when not in use or paired with compatible plug-in control devices like a timer. If you've elected to convert your dual connection radiant panel to a hardwired connection, the radiant panel should be wired to a hardwired control option like a switch, a hardwired timer, or a hardwired thermostat.
View all 6 Questions and Answers