LEDs do not function.
1. Verify 120VAC coming to the switch controlling the LED Mirror.
IF NOT, inspect the breaker, consult with electrician. Replace breaker.
2. Verify 120VAC exiting the switch. to the unit/junction box.
IF NOT, test the switch with multimeter, switch may be faulty. Replace switch.
3. Verify 120VAC entering the house wiring junction box behind the mirror.
IF NOT, wiring between the switch and the junction box may be damaged and need to be repaired/replaced. YES…
4. Verify 120VAC on the input to the black terminal wiring box inside the mirror mounting pan.
IF NOT, ensure the conductors are fully stripped and firmly attached under a terminal screw.
5. Verify 120VAC on the output side of the terminal in the black terminal wiring box inside the mirror mounting pan.
IF NOT, ensure the conductors are fully stripped and firmly attached under a terminal screw. If terminal is damaged, replace with similar unit.
6. Ensure that the wires traveling from the terminal wiring box to the transformer are not damaged and intact.
7. LED Driver. Remove screws securing the metal box covering the LED driver. Remove metal LED Driver cover. Remove 2 screws securing the plastic cap covering the input connections on the LED Driver. Verify 120VAC on the input to the junction box inside the mirror mounting tray,
IF NOT, ensure the conductors are fully stripped and firmly attached under each terminal screw.
8. Remove the two screws securing the plastic terminal cover to the output side of the LED Driver. Verify 12VDC on the transformer’s output terminal screws.
IF NOT, ensure the conductors are fully stripped and firmly attached under the terminal screw.
If 12VDC is not present on the transformer’s output, replace LED Driver/transformer.
9. Inspect wires feeding LED strip(s). If damaged, replace LED strips and wire assembly.
When replacing the LED and wire assemblies, ensure the wires are not crimped or pulled when placing the mirror onto the frame.
AISA 7/5 (from Elodie, from manufacturer):
"If lighting fails, than we need to change the hole unit. But if the LED driver fail, we only need to replace the driver. Tech support team will be the dept to assess which it is. "