nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat (White)
- Program up to 6 setting changes for each day of the week
- It’s never been easier to set up a radiant heating system according to your preferences and schedule
- With an included floor sensor, your system can cycle on and off and continuously adjust to save energy
- Available with in plain white or black or with Swarovski crystals
- With its crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen display, the nSpire Touch is as easy to operate as it is to look at
nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat Description
Finally, a radiant heating thermostat that looks as good as floor heating feels. This version comes with a white faceplate that allows the unit to blend seamlessly with a large variety of room designs. The programmable nSpire Touch features a 3.5” full color touchscreen and a modern design that instantly augments any room’s style. With an integrated Install Wizard, it’s never been easier to set up a radiant heating system according to your preferences and schedule.
The nSpire Touch allows you maximum control over the floor temperature with 6 programmable events for each day of the week, which is great for “Goldilocks households” where there will be frequent adjustments to the temperature or thermostat’s schedule until it’s “just right.”
This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat puts the control where it belongs, at your fingertips. Includes a 10k ohms floor sensor with 15' lead.
- 3.5” Touchscreen: The crystal-clear full color touchscreen display is easy to navigate and provides an energy log for tracking usage
- Included Floor Sensor: This thermostat comes with a complimentary 10k ohm floor sensor
- Integrated Install Wizard: the easy-programming options make set up a breeze
- Programmable: You can set 6 separate temperature events per day, which means you can customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- 3-year Warranty: Limited 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support
- Safe: This thermostat comes with a Child-Lock function, built-in self-testing GFCI, and is cULus listed
- Radiant Heating Thermostat: You can use the nSpire Touch to control both electric floor heating systems and hardwired radiant panels
Warranty / Certifications
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP20|
|Warranty||Limited 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support|
|Battery||5-year battery backup of clock and calendar|
|Connection||4 wires, double pole|
|Ground Fault Protection||GFCI, Class A, 5 mA|
|Maximum Load (Resistive Only)||15A|
|Maximum Power||1800 W @ 120 V, 3120 W @ 208 V, 3600 W @ 240 V|
|Supply||120 VAC - 50/60Hz, 240 VAC - 50/60Hz|
|Country of Origin (COO)||Malaysia|
|Display Size||2″ W x 3″ H (3.5″ Diagonal)|
|Languages||English, French, Spanish|
|Floor Sensor Compatibility||10k ohms, 12k ohms and custom|
|Included Floor Sensor||10k ohms, 15' lead|
Documents & Manuals
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box with 2 Conduits) (English)
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box with Single Conduit) (English)
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box without Conduit) (English)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (English)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (French)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (Spanish)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Quick Start Guide and Specifications (English)
- nSpire Touch UDG4-4999 Interactive User Manual (French)
- nSpire Touch UDG4-4999 Interactive User Manual (Spanish)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Wiring Diagram (120V & 240V) (English)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Environ Wiring Diagrams (English)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat TempZone Twin Wiring Diagrams (English)
- nSpire Series Thermostat Wiring Diagram for 120v and 240V Floor Heating Systems (English)
- Comparison Chart for Timers and Switches for Towel Warmers or Radiant Panels (English)
- Indoor Controls Sell Sheet (English)
- Radiant Heating Controls Comparison Chart CANADA (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat has 26 Questions and Answers.
How do I work with my electrician to install WarmlyYours electric floor heating?
While WarmlyYours electric radiant floor heating systems are typically installed by your floor covering contractor, a licensed electrician is recommended for the final thermostat hook-up. With every quote, we provide an Installation Plan layout, together with an electrical plan that has all the info required for the electrician.
How can I determine what I need for my floor heating project and how can I find out what my floor heating system will cost?
You can use the Instant Quote Tool, which gives you many options for your floor heating coverage. Use this interactive tool to design your room online and receive an instant quotation with product recommendations, rough-in and installation kits, cost of your control, etc. Planning your floor heating project is made easy when using our Instant Quote Tool.
Send us your floor plan or fax it to (800) 408-1100 and we will send you a quote, product recommendation and a free custom installation plan for your project.
What type of flooring can I install along with an electric floor heating system?
WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ product is most commonly installed under tile, stone, and marble flooring, but can also be installed under many other popular floor covering options such as hardwood, vinyl and linoleum. We also have our Environ system, which is an electric floor heating product as well and is specially designed for installation under carpet (in the U.S. only), laminate and floating wood. WarmlyYours can accommodate any flooring type with either of the electric radiant floor heating products that we offer. If your flooring type isn't listed here, just give us a call at (800) 875-5285 and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
How do I know if I am installing my electric floor heating system properly?
Please keep in mind that you must check your electric floor heating system with a digital ohmmeter in conjunction with a Circuit Check™. Take an initial reading as soon as you take the product out of the box to verify that it is within -5% / +10% of the values stated on the product’s label. This will give you a basis of comparison for future readings. Take a second reading once you have positioned the system to match your custom installation plan. It is also advisable to take an additional reading in the middle of the tile installation, just to make sure that the Circuit Check™ is doing its job. Then, take a final reading when you are finished with the floor installation and are ready to hook up the thermostat.
The Circuit Check™ is a tool developed by WarmlyYours to give you peace of mind and ensure trouble-free installations. Simply hook up the cold leads to the tool while you position the system to match your custom installation plan.
The Circuit Check™ will continuously monitor the continuity of the circuit during the installation of your system and during the installation of your flooring. The Circuit Check™ beeps immediately when a short in the system is detected, alerting you to a potentially damaged cable in the area you are working, before you lay the tile over the electric floor heating system. The WarmlyYours technical support team is available 24/7 to provide assistance if the alarm sounds, or if you would have any questions during your installation.
Can I use electric floor heating as a primary heat source?
Yes, in most cases, an electric floor heating system can be effective as a primary heat source. However, our TempZone™ and Environ™ systems are most commonly used as a secondary heat source, providing floor-to-ceiling radiant heat to any room in your home where you desire more warmth and comfort.
If you are considering electric floor heating for an addition to your home, such as a sunroom where you have no other source of heat, WarmlyYours offers an innovative online tool which calculates approximate heat loss. This tool can help you to determine if a WarmlyYours’ electric radiant floor heating system will provide your desired comfort temperature throughout the year. You can access the Heat Loss Calculator or you can call us at (800) 875-5285 and a Customer Service Representative will make the calculation for you.
View all 26 Questions and Answers
nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 415 reviews by our customers.
What customer service is all about
Anonymous, Kirkwood, MO on 03/08/2023
Followup and support from WarmlyYours was what you want customer service to be. Answered all my questions, offered several solutions, all worked out well.
Craig E., Chelan, WA on 03/01/2023
Very helpful to determine what I needed, sent it, and easily hooked it up
Prompt response to my need and quick order turn around.
Ron M., Towanda, IL on 02/27/2023
Prompt response to my need and quick order turn around.
Exemplary Product, Exemplary Support
Nicholas W., Rochelle, IL on 02/22/2023
Our new WarmlyYours thermistat looks great and works wonderfully. It is easy to use and the support provided is consistently helpful, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend WarmlyYours for its products and support staff.
I hate my heated floor - Said nobody ever!
Kory N., Portland, OR on 02/19/2023
Customer is super happy with it and the install went flawlessly. Great coverage and no cold spots. With the curb less shower pan the floor is warm everywhere. :)
Great product, great customer service
Caroline Y., Gloucester, ON on 02/14/2023
The team at WarmlyYours is amazing. They are responsive, helpful and professional. The engineered plans are very useful as well and the prices reasonable. We would definitely use them for our next heated floor project.
Nice updated product
Anonymous, Boulder, CO on 01/23/2023
We had a ten year old controller that wasn't so easy to program. This one is, and pricing was reduced for previous customers, which we apprecaited
Monk Kitchen Floor
Drew M., Campbell River, BC on 01/21/2023
Hey Troy, the order refernced was only part of the project. The balance of floor heating was also WarmlyYours but was purchased from a local distributor (City Tile Nanaimo) THis was my 3rd WarmlyYours project and again I'm very satisfied and happy with not only the service provided but the end result. I've attached a couple of pics of the project and thanks again...Drew
Replaced old controller
Andrew K., Lakewood, OH on 01/20/2023
So in 2003 I installed a mat in our basement bathroom. This included the TH111-P-GFI controller. Recently the controller started acting up. After a few e-mails and tests it was determined that it definitely was the controller. I was totally surprised that after basically 20 years I was offered a new controller at 1/2 price! It arrived very quickly and was easy to hook up. We are back to having a nice warm floor!!
Krista F., Naperville, IL on 01/16/2023
Working with the WarmlyYours products and staff could not be easier! Products are perfect for the new construction projects.