nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat (White)
- Program up to 6 setting changes for each day of the week
- It’s never been easier to set up a radiant heating system according to your preferences and schedule
- With an included floor sensor, your system can cycle on and off and continuously adjust to save energy
- Available with in plain white or black or with Swarovski crystals
- With its crystal-clear 3.5” full color touchscreen display, the nSpire Touch is as easy to operate as it is to look at
nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat Description
Finally, a radiant heating thermostat that looks as good as floor heating feels. This version comes with a white faceplate that allows the unit to blend seamlessly with a large variety of room designs. The programmable nSpire Touch features a 3.5” full color touchscreen and a modern design that instantly augments any room’s style. With an integrated Install Wizard, it’s never been easier to set up a radiant heating system according to your preferences and schedule.
The nSpire Touch allows you maximum control over the floor temperature with 6 programmable events for each day of the week, which is great for “Goldilocks households” where there will be frequent adjustments to the temperature or thermostat’s schedule until it’s “just right.”
This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat puts the control where it belongs, at your fingertips. Includes a 10k ohms floor sensor with 15' lead.
- 3.5” Touchscreen: The crystal-clear full color touchscreen display is easy to navigate and provides an energy log for tracking usage
- Included Floor Sensor: This thermostat comes with a complimentary 10k ohm floor sensor
- Integrated Install Wizard: the easy-programming options make set up a breeze
- Programmable: You can set 6 separate temperature events per day, which means you can customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- 3-year Warranty: Limited 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support
- Safe: This thermostat comes with a Child-Lock function, built-in self-testing GFCI, and is cULus listed
- Radiant Heating Thermostat: You can use the nSpire Touch to control both electric floor heating systems and hardwired radiant panels
Warranty / Certifications
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP20|
|Warranty||Limited 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support|
|Battery||5-year battery backup of clock and calendar|
|Connection||4 wires, double pole|
|Ground Fault Protection||GFCI, Class A, 5 mA|
|Maximum Current||15 A|
|Maximum Load (Resistive Only)||15 A|
|Maximum Power||1800 W @ 120 V, 3120 W @ 208 V, 3600 W @ 240 V|
|Supply||120 VAC - 50/60Hz, 240 VAC - 50/60Hz|
|Installed Depth||0.75 in|
|Display Size||2″ W x 3″ H (3.5″ Diagonal)|
|Languages||English, French, Spanish|
|Floor Sensor Compatibility||10k ohms, 12k ohms and custom|
|Included Floor Sensor||10k ohms, 15' lead|
Documents & Manuals
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box with 2 Conduits) (English)
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box with Single Conduit) (English)
- nSpiration Electrical Rough-in Kit Installation (Single Gang Box without Conduit) (English)
- TempZone Cable Manual 2021 (French)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (English)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (French)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Interactive User Manual (Spanish)
- nSpire Touch (UDG4-4999) Quick Start Guide and Specifications (English)
- nSpire Touch UDG4-4999 Interactive User Manual (French)
- nSpire Touch UDG4-4999 Interactive User Manual (Spanish)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Wiring Diagram (120V & 240V) (English)
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114 and a Relay (English)
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module (English)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat Environ Wiring Diagrams (English)
- nSpiration Series Thermostat TempZone Twin Wiring Diagrams (English)
- Comparison Chart for Timers and Switches for Towel Warmers or Radiant Panels (English)
- Indoor Controls Sell Sheet (English)
- Radiant Heating Controls Comparison Chart CANADA (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat has 24 Questions and Answers.
How do I work with my electrician to install WarmlyYours electric floor heating?
While WarmlyYours electric radiant floor heating systems are typically installed by your floor covering contractor, a licensed electrician is recommended for the final thermostat hook-up. With every quote, we provide an Installation Plan layout, together with an electrical plan that has all the info required for the electrician.
How can I determine what I need for my floor heating project and how can I find out what my floor heating system will cost?
You can use the Instant Quote Tool, which gives you many options for your floor heating coverage. Use this interactive tool to design your room online and receive an instant quotation with product recommendations, rough-in and installation kits, cost of your control, etc. Planning your floor heating project is made easy when using our Instant Quote Tool.
Send us your floor plan or fax it to (800) 408-1100 and we will send you a quote, product recommendation and a free custom installation plan for your project.
What type of flooring can I install along with an electric floor heating system?
WarmlyYours’ TempZone™ product is most commonly installed under tile, stone, and marble flooring, but can also be installed under many other popular floor covering options such as hardwood, vinyl and linoleum. We also have our Environ system, which is an electric floor heating product as well and is specially designed for installation under carpet (in the U.S. only), laminate and floating wood. WarmlyYours can accommodate any flooring type with either of the electric radiant floor heating products that we offer. If your flooring type isn't listed here, just give us a call at (800) 875-5285 and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
How do I know if I am installing my electric floor heating system properly?
Please keep in mind that you must check your electric floor heating system with a digital ohmmeter in conjunction with a Circuit Check™. Take an initial reading as soon as you take the product out of the box to verify that it is within -5% / +10% of the values stated on the product’s label. This will give you a basis of comparison for future readings. Take a second reading once you have positioned the system to match your custom installation plan. It is also advisable to take an additional reading in the middle of the tile installation, just to make sure that the Circuit Check™ is doing its job. Then, take a final reading when you are finished with the floor installation and are ready to hook up the thermostat.
The Circuit Check™ is a tool developed by WarmlyYours to give you peace of mind and ensure trouble-free installations. Simply hook up the cold leads to the tool while you position the system to match your custom installation plan.
The Circuit Check™ will continuously monitor the continuity of the circuit during the installation of your system and during the installation of your flooring. The Circuit Check™ beeps immediately when a short in the system is detected, alerting you to a potentially damaged cable in the area you are working, before you lay the tile over the electric floor heating system. The WarmlyYours technical support team is available 24/7 to provide assistance if the alarm sounds, or if you would have any questions during your installation.
Is this model a universal electric floor heating thermostat that will work with other floor heating brands?
WarmlyYours's floor heating thermostats are typically universal and can be used with the majority of electric floor heating systems as a new or replacement controller. Please review the electrical specs of both the thermostat and the heating system to ensure a proper match for the heating system, sensor, etc. You can also give us a call at (1-800-875-5285) and we can help answer any remaining questions.
View all 24 Questions and Answers
nSpire Touch Programmable Thermostat achieved an average rating of 4.9 stars with 444 reviews by our customers.
My old controller finally died (12y...but the other one still
David L., Bainbridge Island, WA on 07/10/2022
My old controller finally died (12y...but the other one still going strong!) Call to WY and they had a new one (at half price) on the way to me the next day. Got it, installed it (a snap), and "Bob's your uncle!"
Brad S., Des Peres, MO on 07/11/2022
I was going to use a competitor's product, but every place that 'carried' it I also had to order it. Since the tile guy was coming over on a specific date I needed to make sure everything was in place, & based on experience I couldn't trust Lowe's or HD's site when it said it would come in by a Wednesday of the week needed. I called WarmlyYours, they confirmed that they had all the items in inventory & could ship the same day. I texted the bathroom plans and later that day they got back w/ the design and a quote. I ordered it that Friday afternoon, and was shocked that it showed up at my door the next day-Saturday. Everything went as stated. Very nice when facing delays w/ so many of the other items in our project.
Great customer service
Peter M., Oak Ridge, NJ on 07/08/2022
Great customer service
Easy to install, easy controls, too!
Laura B., Madison, NJ on 06/13/2022
This product is wonderful. It was easy to install, especially with the line monitor, so that you are always sure you haven't broken a line. The controls are intuitive and easy to operate. I'd put this in another room, for sure!
Easy to operate
Laura B., Brooklyn, NY on 06/13/2022
This is a simple unit and very intuitive. Easy to learn how to use it!
Anonymous, Mt Pleasant, IA on 06/02/2022
They verified my order before I ordered the products so i got what I needed. Speedy delivery as well
Comfortable and Convenient
Kurt P., Red Deer, AB on 06/02/2022
Our original WarmlyYours thermostats (~10yrs old) stopped functioning after a thunderstorm power surge. The WarmlyYours staff were very helpful ordering replacements and for installation. The newer models are much simpler to program. We are very happy with the products and the interactions with the company.
Kurt P., Red Deer, AB on 06/02/2022
Matt R., Lake Zurich, IL on 05/26/2022
I’ve been trying to find an easy way to warm up my son’s bedroom above garage, when I came across WarmlyYours. The radiant heating system was designed by WarmlyYours and installed underneath our new carpet. The whole process was great. We couldn’t be happier. It looks and works great. Thank you.
Great Product & Service
Marnie S., Delaware, OH on 05/12/2022
I wanted to remodel my master bath which already had a WarmlyYours heated floor system installed. Since I was replacing the tile flooring, the old system had to be taken up and a new one installed. Mary was great in helping find the previous layout from the original installation and create the updated layout. Mary and everyone else in Tech Support was incredibly helpful and worked with me and my contractor to get the layout right and installed properly. On top of all that, they gave me a great discount as a previous customer upgrading to a newer system.