Snow Melt Cables
For a limited time, save 20% when you purchase a complete outdoor heating system! Discount will display in-cart.
Offer good April 1 - May 31, 2018. Discount applies when heating elements and controls are purchased together. Excludes accessories and shipping. Can't be combined with other offers or promotions. No limit to orders while supplies last. Other restrictions may apply.
When you are designing a driveway made of pavers, asphalt, or concrete and you want it heated, WarmlyYours has the snow melting solution for you. We all know how disappointing it is to watch the snow fall every winter, knowing that it’s only a matter of time before we have to bundle up and head outside to shovel the walkways and salt the stairs. Instead, imagine relaxing by the fireplace in the comfort of your home on a snowy winter day. With WarmlyYours snow melting systems, you can do just that.
When you install a snow melting cable system from WarmlyYours, you’ll enjoy not having to shovel your driveway all winter. Since the asphalt, concrete or paver surface, absorbs the heat from the snow-melting heating element underneath, the snow and ice melt without an effort from you. Our systems are available with four different control machines, each with different specifications to sense things like air temperature or moisture on the pavement.
We’re sure you’ll love your heated driveway, and our cable heating systems come with a ten year warranty, so you can be comfortable knowing they’ll stand the test of time. WarmlyYours cable heating systems are designed for maximum flexibility and generate 12 watts per linear foot.
Whichever you choose, you can install the systems underneath asphalt, concrete, or in mortar under pavers, so you can have the driveway you’ve always dreamed of no matter what look you’re going for.
For more information about WarmlyYours heating mats and cable systems for outdoors, contact us today.
- High Heat Output: This embeddable electric heating cable provides 12-watts of heat per linear foot (nearly 50-watts per sq. ft.)
- Embeddable in Concrete, Asphalt, or in Mortar Under Pavers: Installing a cable-based snow melting system within a new driveway, walkway, or patio means you can enjoy snow/ice free outdoor surfaces all year
- Cost-Effective and Flexible: Snow melting cables are an less expensive (but more time consuming) alternative to snow melting mats and they provide maximum flexibility to cover round driveways, cornered patios, or outdoor stairs
- Wide Variety of Voltages: We offer snow melting cables in 120, 208, 240, and 277 voltages and in a range of different lengths
- Installation Support: WarmlyYours offers free SmartPlan™ installation plans, 24/7 phone support, and a 10-year limited warranty
- Variety of Control Options: With several different control types (sold separately) these snow melt heating systems can be set to operate via a timer or to only run when it’s snowing