120V TempZone™ Electric Shower Floor Heating Kit 32ʺ x 60ʺ with pre-built Offset Drain and nSpire Touch Thermostat
- Designed for shower applications
- Includes the floor heating element of 32" x 60" with a offset drain hole and a Touch Programmable Thermostat
- This dual voltage (120V/240V) thermostat comes with energy log for tracking use and built-in self-testing GFCI, features "Child-Lock" function and a 3.5” full color touchscreen, complimentary floor sensor allows for energy efficient operation of your floor heating system, with the ability to set up 6 separate temperature events per day and the integrated install wizard, lets you customize your comfort while cutting down on operating cost
- This exclusive Circuit Check was developed by WarmlyYours for use in monitoring the floor heating system before, during and after installation, gives you peace of mind and ensures trouble-free installation of your radiant floor heating system, beeps immediately if the heating cable is damaged and a short or break occurs, will alert the installer to a potential problem before the floor covering is installed
- 15 Watts Per Sq. Ft, 15' Cold Lead
This is a complete floor heating system that can be paired with a Pro GEN II shower waterproofing system. This 32” by 60” TempZone™ Shower Mat with an offset drain should be paired with a Pro GEN II 32” by 60” shower pan with an offset drain so that the drain holes in each will line up correctly to accommodate a drain assembly. The TempZone™ Shower Mat will deliver a heat output of 15-watts per sq. ft. and is UL rated for wet locations in both the U.S. and Canada. In addition to the shower floor heating mat, this kit comes with a Circuit Check electric continuity alarm which is used during installation to alert you if a heating element is damaged and an nSpire Touch programmable floor heating thermostat. The TempZone™ Shower Mat is warrantied for 25-years and the nSpire Touch thermostat is warrantied for 3-years.
|Cold Lead Length||22‘|
|Floor Load||0.2 kW|
|Watts Per Sq. Ft.||15 Watts Per Sq. Ft.|
Warranty / Certifications
|Warranty||25 Year Warranty|
|Wet Location Listed||US, Canada|
|BTU Per Hour||682|
|Drain Hole Diameter||5″|
|Heating Element Thickness||0.125″|
|Floor Types||Tile, Marble, Stone, Vinyl, LVT, LVP, Wood, Bamboo, Carpet, and more|
Documents & Manuals
- Floor Heating Request for Quotation Form (English)
- Calculating Project Dimensions (English)
- TempZone Rolls Materials And Tools Checklist (English)
- TempZone Comparison Chart (English)
- TempZone Shower Floor And Shower Bench Mats Sell Sheet (English)
- 5TH Avenue Condominiums - New York City, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Chicago Housing Authority Senior Living Apartment Building - Chicago, IL - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- LUX 74 Residences - New York, NY - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel - Las Vegas, NV - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Ocean House Hotel & Residences - Westerly, RI - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
- Universal Design Living Laboratory - Columbus, OH - TempZone™ Electric Radiant Floor Heating (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
Shower Kits has 14 Questions and Answers.
Why is modified thinset better for my installation?
Modified thinsets are stronger once cured. Most have additional anti-crack features, and better initial tack/grab (AKA less “slump”). They also are required for use with porcelain and glass tile.
Should I install a traditional mud kit (drypack mortar and PVC liner / mortar and membrane) or use a pre-formed foam pan?
Pre-formed pans are easily modifiable and easy to install on any substrate. They are great for DIY, as well as for a fast and clean installation by a professional. Drypack kits do not work well for tiles smaller than 2" x 2" without additional work.
The mat I bought is too big or too small. Can I add wire or remove wire to make it fit?
No. Never cut the heating mat. The floor heating mat is designed with a very specific resistance in order to consistently maintain heating at the chosen wattage per square foot. Trimming the heating cable in the mat would lower the resistance of the cable causing the system to overheat. Adding heating cable to the system would raise the resistance and the system would not heat properly.
If you think you have the wrong heating element, contact our 24/7 Technical Support Team by calling 1-800-875-5285.
What is included in a complete Pro Gen II shower waterproofing kit?
A complete kit will include the following:
- Shower pan
- 108 sq. ft. of waterproofing membrane
- 33 linear feet of waterproof joint band
- 4 pre-shaped inside corners
- 1 drain flange with ABS or PVC neck (check your local standards for using ABS or PVC)
- Drain grate riser with construction plug and hair trap
- Drain grate cover
- Curb piece/s
- 2 outside corners for the curb
Note: If you elect to include floor heating, a complete kit will also include a TempZone Shower Floor Heating Mat, an nSpire Touch programmable thermostat, and a Circuit Check.
What additional tools and materials are needed to install a Pro GEN II shower waterproofing kit?
- Jigsaw (for subfloor drain hole) & drill (for pilot hole)
- Premium modified (Latex/Polymer) thinset mortar (not premixed)
- 5-gallon bucket
- Mixer and caulking gun
- 3/16"x 3/16" square notch trowel
- Margin trowel
- Utility knife
- PVC or ABS cement, and section of coupler pipe for connection
View all 14 Questions and Answers
Shower Kits achieved an average rating of 5.0 stars with 1 reviews by our customers.
Extremely happy with WarmlyYours
Gregory T., Oshawa, ON on 02/15/2021
I'm a DIY'r. This product was exactly what I needed. The packaging and pricing with the high end touch thermostat was the selling feature. Shipping was fast and well protected product. The instructions were very easy to follow. No challenges whatsoever during install. It's been several months now and it works perfectly. I would definitely purchase again!