Huron Towel Warmer, Brushed, Hardwired, 8 Bars
- Generous 8-Bar Design: The Huron towel warmer uses 8 brushed stainless steel bars to evenly distribute heat, warming up to 2 large towels or bathrobes
- Hardwired: Wall-mounted with cord-free design, the Huron hangs beautifully in any bathroom and is hardwired for 120 volts
- TempSmart Overheat Protection: This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C)
- Easy To Clean: This unit is made with a durable, low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- 5-Year Warranty: The Huron is covered by our manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
Huron Towel Warmer Description
The Huron towel warmer from WarmlyYours features an innovative design and a high level of performance. The integrated, non-heating storage shelf, which also doubles as the top set of mounting brackets for the towel warmer, means that there is no wasted space in its design. This wall-mounted appliance comes with a streamlined hardwired electrical connection (110 – 120 VAC) and a discrete integrated on/off switch. The 8 heated bars of the Huron will deliver a heat output of 307 BTUs per hour which will not only warm your towels and bathrobes but also heat them between uses. The 304-stainless steel construction and brushed finish make the Huron as durable as it is elegant. This model comes with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection to prevent the unit’s surface temperature from exceeding 149°F (65°C).
- Dimensions: 31.5” (800 mm) H x 23.6” (600 mm) W x 9.5” (242 mm) D
- 90 watts, heat output of 307 BTUs per hour
- 8 heated round bars and integrated non-heating storage shelf
- Distance between bars: 2.99" (76 mm)
- Distance between bar groupings: 6.10" (152 mm)
- Brushed finish, 304-stainless steel construction
- Hardwired connection (110 – 120 VAC) eliminates visible wires
- Integrated power switch with indicator light
- Safe: cULus listed with built-in overheat protection
- Warranty: 5-years
- Lifetime technical support from WarmlyYours
|Ingress Protection (IPxx) Rating||IP55|
Warranty / Certifications
|Average Surface Temperature||122°F / 50°C|
|BTU Per Hour||307|
|Heat-up Time||15-20 minutes|
|TempSmart Safety Limit||149°F - 167°F / 65°C - 75°C|
|Bar Arrangement||Groups of 5 and 3|
|Mounting Method||Wall Mounted|
|Steel Type||304-stainless steel|
|Mounting Footprint||22 ⅛“ (562mm) W x 27 ½“ (699mm) H|
|Package Contents||Towel Warmer, installation manual and hardware kit|
|Towel Warmer Collection Name||Elevate Collection|
Documents & Manuals
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series TWS1 Huron Installation Manual (English)
- Towel Warmer Hardwired Series Tws1 Huron Installation Manual (French)
- Comparison Chart for Timers and Switches for Towel Warmers or Radiant Panels (English)
- Elevate E Tailer Towel Warmer Comparison Chart (English)
- Lowe′s Canada Towel Warmer Catalog (English)
- WarmlyYours Comfort Collection Product Catalog Canada (English)
- WarmlyYours Towel Warmer Catalog Canada (English)
Customer Questions & Answers
Huron Towel Warmer has 30 Questions and Answers.
Can I install the towel warmer myself or do I need to hire someone to do it for me?
Each towel warmer comes with an instruction manual which fully explains how to install the device from start to finish. If you can hang a picture, you can probably install a heated towel rack. However, for hardwired models, you will need a licensed professional who is certified to do electrical wiring for the final hook-up.
How do I use the towel warmer after it is installed?
Our towel warmers are designed for everyday use and all of them include an integrated on/off switch. Please note that the Ibiza model includes additional built-in timer options for controlling the unit. WarmlyYours also offers a wide array of controls that can be used with your heated towel rack. Depending on the control you select, you can program the heated towel rack to your schedule or operate it remotely. Just bear in mind that the heated towel rack is designed to gradually warm towels over the course of a day and does work best when towels are left to hang for about 3 hours.
How hot does the towel warmer actually get and is there any possibility of damage?
The heated towel rack will heat up to between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It will not produce sufficient heat to injure you if you touch or brush up against it, though you should still exercise caution around the device. Please note that once a heated towel rail is warmed up, the surface temperature will remain constant and can't be adjusted incrementally.
The heated towel racks have a built-in offset from the wall (the size of the offset will depend on which model you purchased); the offset provides sufficient clearance to prevent any damage to the wall. You should also maintain a distance of four inches between the towel warmer and surrounding fixtures.
Additionally, nearly all of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
Does the towel warmer have an automatic shutoff function?
The heated towel rack is designed to stay on at a relatively constant temperature to keep your bathrobes and towels fresh, warm, and dry. However, should you need to turn the unit off for any reason, you can use the integrated on/off switch on the unit. If you’re using a control for your heated towel rack, you may need to shut off the unit there as well.
Most of our electric towel warmer models* come with built-in TempSmart™ overheat protection which will shut the unit down automatically if the unit's surface exceeds the safety limit of between 149°F (65°C) and 167°F (75°C).
*Excludes the Elements model.
How heavy/large are the towel warmers?
Weights vary based on design but typically range from 9 to 29 pounds. Even a larger towel warmer will not be a problem when attaching to the wall. As indicated in the instruction manual, you just need to make sure that at least two of the four brackets are attached to a stud.
View all 30 Questions and Answers