SmartStat™ Dual VoltageElectric Floor Heating Programmable Thermostat
The SmartStat™ dual voltage programmable thermostat can be used with 120-volt and 240-volt floor heating systems. Includes an in-floor sensor and a digital display that indicates the exact floor temperature. It also features a manual setback to a "high" and a "low" temperature level, and it features a built-in electric GFCI. The programmable function allows you up to 4 setting changes for each day of the week. For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required.
The SmartStat™ has an Early-Start mode. It will self-learn at what time it needs to start heating the floor to get you the floor temperature you want at the time you programmed it for.
The SmartStat™ has a battery backup for power failure. The battery can keep up the time for a power loss of up to 2 hours. An EEPROM also keeps up the programs in memory for several years so a power failure doesn't affect them. If you have a power loss for more than 2 hours and the thermostat was running in the automatic mode, the time will reset to 0:00 o'clock and the program that is the nearest from that time will be reactivated and run. If your SmartStat™ was set in the manual or in the vacation mode, it will continue to keep up the temperature that it was set to before the power failure.
In-floor sensor, will cycle the system and save you energy
7 programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
Covered with WarmlyYours 3-year manufacturer warranty
cCSAus listed, GFCI protected
- Electrical Rough-in Kits Sell Sheet US
- Indoor Controls Sell Sheet
- The Radiant Living Collection Sell Sheet
- Electrical Rough-in Kit with Conduit Installation Instructions
- Electrical Rough-in Kit without Conduit Instructions
- TH115-AF-GA-08 SmartStat Installation Manual
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114 and a Relay
- Slab Heat Wiring Diagram for TH115, TH114, Power Module
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 120V or 240V Flat Lead
- SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator, Power Module Wiring Diagram with TempZone™ Twin Conductor or Environ™ (120V or 240V)
- TH115-AF-GA-08 SmartStat™ Wiring Diagram To Relay Panel RLY-4PL
- TH115-B-240GB SmartStat™ Wiring Diagram with Environ™ 240V Round Lead
- TempZone™ Custom & Standard Mat Wiring Diagram
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Single Conductor (Multiple rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor (Multiple Rolls) 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™, Comfort Regulator and Power Modules
- Wiring Diagram for TempZone™ Cut & Turn Twin Conductor 120V & 240V with SmartStat™, EasyStat™ and Comfort Regulator
What People Are Saying
Very reliable. Support is on anything you can throw at them quickly and thoroughly help!
Overall it's very good. I guess few things are perfect. This is such a luxury item that I feel guilty pointing this out but since you're asking, 1) There is a clicking noise when it turns on. 2) there's pockets of coldness here and there on the floor.
Make the sensor that lays on the floor flat .
I am a tile installer in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. I have installed several different in-floor heat systems. Warmly Yours is by far the most user-friendly system for both install and operation. The thermostat has a very readable display, sleek design, and very easy operation system. Programming the system is a simple push of a couple buttons and you have a program for the week for your morning or night routine. The floor sensor is also a very easy install mainly due to its low...
Overly complex for my needs :) but works perfectly. I only use a couple of buttons... but it's nice to have the extra options. For the price it's worth having the choice later on.